Serena Williams Is a perfect example of passing black wealth to white people

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I've seen and heard so many men make fun of her looks and I have heard brothas call her ugly monkey and all. Now black men are upset that she's getting married to a white guy. Fake outrage as usual. :coffee:

I'm a black man, but you're right, most of these guys just care what black women do with their money and that's it. They don't care about black women in general. If Serena was some chick who worked at Wal Mart they wouldn't care about her at all

Daps
But that doesn't negate the fact that we need at least two black men to dominate tennis like Venus and Serena did. Madison Keys and Sloane Stephens are also on the come up. But where are the black men?

James Blake was promising till whatever happened to him happened. Since then, apart from the two inconsistent french players (Monfils and Tsonga), black men aren't showing out in tennis. And that's a sport we can easily dominate.
Monfils and Tsonga albeit inconsistent do some outrageous last ditch/showboat/trickshot moves that make this boring ass sport bearable for q casual like me.Much respect to them for styling,even if sometimes costly

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yeah I'm honestly still in disbelief over the shyt. Not even that she's with a white dude, but THAT dude. Like that's who she picked. When I saw a pic of the dude, I was legit like
jMLf2NG.gif
Glad I've never seen the pic

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If there was a way to disown Serena and all the c00ns I'm up for it..problem is c00ns are damaged mentally and don't care what you think as long as they achieve their white baby.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's a dark skinned athlete, a global icon and her window to have children was slimming down.

Most women want to date up....so its not as if she had a plethora of UHNWI brothers breathing down her door

Not saying I agree but what were her options ? Hold out for Drake ?

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
She's a dark skinned athlete, a global icon and her window to have children was slimming down.

Most women want to date up....so its not as if she had a plethora of UHNWI brothers breathing down her door

Not saying I agree but what were her options ? Hold out for Drake ?
She's not dating up, she is worth 30+ times as much as him.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's not dating up, she is worth 30+ times as much as him.

I see you're ignoring where I said "most women" ...

Let her live her life... if she only dated a string of white boys then you'd have case