Serena Williams Is a perfect example of passing black wealth to white people

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I'm kinda done with Serena and her getting engaged to this cac, it's her life and if she wants to bedwench she's gonna do this but know this next time white people critisize her on the tennis court and call her monkey and other hateful shyt I don't want to see no black men defending her let her white husband protect her. She done wanted to be white she gonna deal with the slings and arrows that come with it. I ain't saving the bytch anytime soon. I'm done with this situation.
:camby:
She will keep getting her niqqa wake up calls.

Spuffy

regrets, recriminations
Daps
Until black people realize it's a team in this thing called race.

We're the only team who have members implying it's fine to play for the other team.
I think the whole idea of being concerned where her money is going is ridiculous. People are acting as if it's money leaving their hands.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:hhh:What kind of stupid ass fukking post is this, get the fukk outta of my thread you hoe:scust:
Cry because someone you don't know married someone else you don't know brehs

Pocket watch like you were in her will until she got engaged to this dude brehs

Censor people you disagree with brehs

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I just saw pics of her fiancé. I was like WTF...dude don't even look in shape and isn't brolic like most coli niqqaz on here claim we have to be in order to just pull a basic chick. Then dude don't have near the amount of money she has. Im calling it now...another Halle Berry situation in the future where Serena will be paying this dude child support and alimony. White privilege at its finest. These scrawny weak looking geeky lame lookin azz white dudes always get the finest black women.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
I feel like yall are just pretending to care about 'black wealth'. I highly doubt yall are as passionate about rappers bragging about giving their wealth to clothing brands and nonblack car manufacturers on every song.. or Africans letting the Chinese take resources from the continent. Do yall start those threads? Do you show as much passion in those threads? I dont know but my better judgment tells me yall are just some dry dikked, no p*ssy getting nikkas with too much free time on their hands.

And when its all over, Reddit is gonna be worth more money than Serena Williams will ever make in her lifetime. All the owners have to do is cash out...and its gonna be passed on to some half black children now.

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
I don't think she deeped down ever really fukked with black men. I Think she has conflicts with herself, her blackness, and her body. She really wants to be white.

on point. i think those tennis cacs broke her spirit

But that doesn't negate the fact that we need at least two black men to dominate tennis like Venus and Serena did. Madison Keys and Sloane Stephens are also on the come up. But where are the black men?

James Blake was promising till whatever happened to him happened. Since then, apart from the two inconsistent french players (Monfils and Tsonga), black men aren't showing out in tennis. And that's a sport we can easily dominate.

easily

good question. i feel like we are more drawn to team sports (football bball soccer) rather than individual sports (golf tennis). factor in the popularity of tennis vs the mentioned team sports and even stevie can see why black men aren't participating nevermind dominating. give it about 20 years and i can see the tide turning in our favor.

Last edited:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Y'all sound like some emotional fakkits :scust:

This... but no peep from these nikkas about Byron Allen suing media companies over racism but turning right back around and giving that money to white folks... directly

Byron+Allen+6th+Annual+Kidstock+Music+Arts+DML2ubMhfxGl.jpg

Nah.png

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
So what you're saying is you dont know any black tennis players outside of the williams and like arthur ashe and want me to do the work for you
No, do the work for yourself you lazy retard.

You legit have access to all of the world's knowledge and information there should be no reason that people like yourself still are retarded.

BTW...negged.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Whats stopping serena from spreading her wealth in the black community right now?

She can still open up schools and shyt in Compton.

Stop saying that just cuz a nikka marry outside his race, thats the reason why they're not spreading wealth. If they not doing it now then they never planned to,

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Athletes serve literally no purpose but to entertain. Why people expect anything out of them beats me.
The way black people idolize black entertainers and athletes is pathetic....repped.

Seriously...i dont want these people to speak on anything regarding anything other than themselves.....stop worshipping these people.

Dark is the night

You Dont Eyeball Me Boy
Daps
No, do the work for yourself you lazy retard.

You legit have access to all of the world's knowledge and information there should be no reason that people like yourself still are retarded.

BTW...negged.

Than whats your excuse?

18000 posts in a year and a half?

You might wanna go log off and get some fresh air and take a break from pretending to be a video game character