Serena Williams Is a perfect example of passing black wealth to white people

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what you're saying is you dont know any black tennis players outside of the williams and like arthur ashe and want me to do the work for you
:dahell:
You like posting stupid comments I see. I don't need google people I already know.
YOU are the one who inferred that black people do not play tennis. Its NOT me who needs to prove that they do because I already know they do. This is the problem with people like you, you like to be spoon fed. There are legions lf black people playing tennis. YOu're just willfully ignorant.

Dark is the night

You Dont Eyeball Me Boy
Daps
:dahell:
You like posting stupid comments I see. I don't need google people I already know.
YOU are the one who inferred that black people do not play tennis. Its NOT me who needs to prove that they do because I already know they do. This is the problem with people like you, you like to be spoon fed. There are legions lf black people playing tennis. YOu're just willfully ignorant.

All that typing and STILL aint named none of these nikkas playing tennis

And since youre the one making the claim, it IS in you to provide proof stupid

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All that typing and STILL aint named none of these nikkas playing tennis

And since youre the one making the claim, it IS in you to provide proof stupid
:umad: lol you're slow...

I dont need to provide proof to a willfully ignorant base level negro. You're caught up in your emotions AND your ego which causes you to miss details and THE point.

Dark is the night

You Dont Eyeball Me Boy
Daps
:umad: lol you're slow...

I dont need to provide proof to a willfully ignorant base level negro. You're caught up in your emotions AND your ego which causes you to miss details and THE point.

So basically, you dont know of any black tennis players bit won't admit it

:mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Kinda hard to take ya'll mock outrage seriously when ya'll are nothing but crickets on the fact that blk men do this TWICE as much as blk women.

No deflection b/c I'd date anything BUT a white dude and she scraped the bottom of the barrel for hers unless he simped REALLY hard.
But blk male hypocrisy that encourages blk men to upgrade to evolved white women or celebrates them with white mates, while acting shocked and appalled at blk women c00ning should've been left in 2016. Besides which, who was checking for Serena anyway?

Meanwhile no outrage for Micheal Jordan, 1/2 of James Brown estate going to his white widow, Tiger Woods, Kobe Bryant, and countless other blk men who are LITERALLY giving their wealth to white families?

No? Just Serena.:comeon:
I don't care either way. She another c00n to me but blk men and blk women are so hypocritical about this shyt...all to justify seeing one of ur ranks with one of the world's most mediocre race of people to ever hit life.