Sen. Tom Cotton wants to ban Chinese students from studying science in the U.S.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
"United the ant can defeat the elephant"-African Proverb
I used to believe the whole "POC unity" narrative. I really did. I eventually realized that we are not in fact in the same boat. They have their own boats and have no problem launching broadsides against our boat. I saw Latinos actively pushing blacks out of the hood along with Asian slumlords and shady businessmen exploiting the same hood. I saw the President of Mexico say, "we do jobs your blacks won't do." I saw China recolonize Africa and have nothing but contempt for the native Africans.

To borrow a quote from Latino activist Felix Tijerina, "Let the Asians/Latinos/etc fight their own battles" :unimpressed:

Daps
I used to believe the whole "POC unity" narrative. I really did. I eventually realized that we are not in fact in the same boat. They have their own boats and have no problem launching broadsides against our boat. I saw Latinos actively pushing blacks out of the hood along with Asian slumlords and shady businessmen exploiting the same hood. I saw the President of Mexico say, "we do jobs your blacks won't do." I saw China recolonize Africa and have nothing but contempt for the native Africans.

To borrow a quote from Latino activist Felix Tijerina, "Let the Asians/Latinos/etc fight their own battles" :unimpressed:
I hope more and more black people break out of this we are the world mentality
Where has it gotten us?
There is nothing wrong with being loving of all people but you also have to be aware about the reality of our relationships with these other minority groups
The disdain they have for us

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Africans hate African Americans lol

that’s probably one of the funniest things about this whole “we need to stick up for Africans against The Chinese” argument y’all are having

You think these Chinks can tell the difference between AA? Nigerians? Jamaicans? Ethiopians?

You go over there now and they will think you are Michael Jordan....

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

When you can beat up a Nigerian diplomat and not issue an apology or be punished for it you have impunity.

When you can go into other communities and disrespect them and take money out but they can’t do the same in yours you have impunity.

When you have impunity over someone you are a caste above them and more adjacent to the top caste who harms everyone

Thus it being a top down hierarchy system

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I hope more and more black people break out of this we are the world mentality
Where has it gotten us?
There is nothing wrong with being loving of all people but you also have to be aware about the reality of our relationships with these other minority groups
The disdain they have for us
Where has not uniting with other races gotten us? While they have their own sections of a city where their businesses thrive, what we got? Disunity ain't the answer :coffee:

Daps
You think these Chinks can tell the difference between AA? Nigerians? Jamaicans? Ethiopians?

You go over there now and they will think you are Michael Jordan....
I could give a fukk if Chinese people hate me. I quite literally live in a country where white people gun us down and face no punishment if they just claim they’re “scared”.

U come of as a propagandist anyways, so I’m not sure why ur acting like you care