Sen. Tom Cotton wants to ban Chinese students from studying science in the U.S.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I don't hate the white man. I disdain the racist white man. Most of my neighbors are white, if I hated them I'd act on it. In order for you to say I can't use my motto you'd have to show evidence of me disregarding logic in regards to the white man...good luck finding that evidence.
Well, you can’t be on here claiming that folks here hate other races and ethnic groups, as I doubt they are acting on it. They just disdain them and white folks, like you disdain just white folks :mjgrin:

Really no reason for you to be using that quote on here.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I’m gonna let you have this since you have no interest in actually having a conversation about this and seem more interested in pushing propaganda being fed to you by the government.

What is there to discuss? The government failed Americans, yes. However you are giving these folks a pass for addressing a fukk up they caused.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Well, you can’t be on here claiming that folks here hate other races and ethnic groups, as I doubt they are acting on it. They just disdain them and white folks, like you disdain just white folks :mjgrin:

Really no reason for you to be using that quote on here.
I can easily say they hate them. If you wish harm to someone just because of their race that's a sign of hate.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They bytch about foreign students studying here, but how would America be doing with zero foreign doctors, scientists, programmers, engineers, etc? We eat off the fact that our education system for poor/black/brown students ain't shyt so we just import all the talent to fill those critical positions instead. Something like 30% of the new doctors each year are foreign-educated (not even counting immigrants from our own med schools) even though Americans have first dibs on all the spots.
And these know nothings don't realize that the foreign students come here and stay which is what we WANT

Motherfukkers typing on devices created by foreign students too:russ:

This fukking site man...fukk :mjlol:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Is there any Chinese message board on the internet, where the posters sit around defending and championing the freedom, justice and human rights of Black people?

If so please drop the link.

So nobody is gonna answer this man?
aaKftGA.png

I'm waiting too
3DJphuA.png

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
And these know nothings don't realize that the foreign students come here and stay which is what we WANT

Motherfukkers typing on devices created by foreign students too:russ:

This fukking site man...fukk :mjlol:

I mean, I ain't anti-immigrant, but I do wish most of those African and Asian brehs would return home and help out their own countries while we improve our fukking education system so all dem kids actually have a realistic dream to grow up and become doctors and engineers and computer programmers themselves.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I can easily say they hate them. If you wish harm to someone just because of their race that's a sign of hate.
lol :skip:

Your original quote said “act upon”, now the goalposts have been moved to wishing and thinking. Anything to justify your gimmick and motto, that you don’t even abide by.

You got it.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Isn’t it a rumor that he’s Asian? He’s certainly not helping anyone believe differently with all that “your oppressor shyt.” Smh, our oppressor stay oppressing us regardless of this situation. If he was black he’d know.

As for my beliefs about this? I don’t particularly care about what happens to these students. After how they’ve done Africans in China and then tried to turn this around on us? Man please. Hold ya own dumplings and see ya way out.
Rumors mean nothing when one can prove otherwise. I could easily act like I hate Asians to fit in with the crowd but fukk a crowd that's full of hate....you're no better than the racist cacs :coffee:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of ya'll must be kidding. You saw how they treat black people and know what they think about us. If these people gain global power black people around the world would be trampled and discriminated against even worst.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Rumors mean nothing when one can prove otherwise. I could easily act like I hate Asians to fit in with the crowd but fukk a crowd that's full of hate....you're no better than the racist cacs :coffee:

We off that "We are the World" nonsense breh....they are blatantly racist towards Blacks....but I guess you want to give them a pass because?

Daps
Easily, containment, ban travel in/out, no exceptions, lockdown the cities, and not eat dog and bat heads like barbarians...
They literally did all of these things once it was established what they were dealing with. Remember this was in Cali in January and the Chinese had no idea what was actually going on until December and that’s been verified by WHO. So I’ll ask again what could have done? Since you seem to think ur smarter than arguably one of the smartest world leaders on the planet in Xi Jinping

Also the outrage about eating or beating dogs is a very American thing. Eating exotic animals is not a popular thing in China. You have to go to some very out of the way places to get that kind of stuff