Sen. Tom Cotton wants to ban Chinese students from studying science in the U.S.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
:umad:And I'm happy...you tell me who's winning the game of life :sas2: and you never had me on ignore clown. You stay lying but that's what hate does to folk :pachaha:

Oh. I'm happy, too. I do quite well for myself.
:blessed:

By the time I'm done with you, I'm going to make YOU put ME on ignore. Or try to get me banned/bushed.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Oh. I'm happy, too. I do quite well for myself.
:blessed:

Might workout in my Rogue built home gym a lil later. Hop in my Hot Spring Grandee in my beautiful backyard (with a beautiful view, might I add) and browse TheColi. Or should I take the family for a ride around town in one of our three vehicles? Maybe I'll check the market and see what my beautiful wife thinks we should invest in next, while the prices are low. I'm not working today, so my leisurely options are infinite.

But you.....As an inferior Asian man, can you go out in public without getting looks of hate by everyone? You seem to be a broke bum of a loser, so when you ride the bus, do people even sit near you now? You know, how the Chinese move away from Blacks and cover their noses when Blacks get on public transportation? Will Uber even allow you in their vehicles? Will restaurants serve you in the drive through, knowing that your people are unsanitary and are responsible for COVID-19?

I know the family business is struggling right now. Y'all gonna be alright? You guys could always go back to Asian and hunt bats. Since you don't respect us Blacks, you can move your failing establishments out of our communities, pack your shyt up, and go back to the mainland.

But don't worry about me, I'm doing mighty fine this way.
:obama:
You writing essays for a poster you claim you had on ignore hours ago...that's not how apathy works. Keep your lies in order. Let me properly show you how apathy works while I honestly put you on ignore.

No need to reply because I'll never see it. Have a nice life and enjoy your day :sas1:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
You writing essays for a poster you claim you had on ignore hours ago...that's not how apathy works. Keep your lies in order. Let me properly show you how apathy works while I honestly put you on ignore.

No need to reply because I'll never see it. Have a nice life and enjoy your day :sas1:

So long
:mjlol:

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
:mjtf: there is no need for you to :cape: for them then....
This thread is about a racist cac trying to apply racism via legislation....you don't want to be on the wrong side of history by siding with such an individual but maybe you do :manny: but don't get mad at me for not doing it.

Daps
This thread is about a racist cac trying to apply racism via legislation....you don't want to be on the wrong side of history by siding with such an individual but maybe you do :manny: but don't get mad at me for not doing it.
Okay.

You can talk about this racist cac but if we also talk about China or any other Asian country who are also currently on the wrong side of history it's "but the white man"

By your logic you should have no problem calling anyone out on the wrong side of history, including China and any other Asians involved but you can't

You better have this same energy for every thread that you think is bashing another group of people not and not just save it for Asians

I never see you up in those threads like you are in the Asian ones

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Okay.

You can talk about this racist cac but if we also talk about China or any other Asian country who are also currently on the wrong side of history it's "but the white man"

By your logic you should have no problem calling anyone out on the wrong side of history, including China and any other Asians involved but you can't

You better have this same energy for every thread that you think is bashing another group of people not and not just save it for Asians

I never see you up in those threads like you are in the Asian ones
What other threads?

Daps
God bless breh :coffee:
Now I know why

he seems to have more support after making that thread, go figure. :unimpressed:

I still remember the original thread
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/asianthoughts-aka-goat-spokesperson-should-easily-win-wpoty.493059/

or was it one even before this one?

followed by this thread made by @VegasCAC
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bla...and-sp-cs-isnt-banned-receipts-inside.447370/

it's cool I call my fellow black men baboons all the time too, i'll holla at you baboons later. :troll:

You're full of shyt with your we are the world bullshyt
You don't seem to mind calling black people baboons though

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Now I know why

You're full of shyt with your we are the world bullshyt
I repeat..God bless breh. I'm not angry so I can't keep going back and forth with you thumbing disrespect. I'm all down for an intellectual debate but if you want to thumb wrestle you gotta pick and angrier foe. I'm having a great day.

Daps
I repeat..God bless breh. I'm not angry so I can't keep going back and forth with you thumbing disrespect. I'm all down for an intellectual debate but if you want to thumb wrestle you gotta pick and angrier foe. I'm having a great day.
Okay asian capping calling other black people baboons ass nikka
you're full of shyt
every time you come on here with your we are the world bullshyt and your dumbass quotes, I'm referencing those threads