Sen. Tom Cotton wants to ban Chinese students from studying science in the U.S.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
POC beefing with each other while the man that rules the land sits back and laugh at the idiots.

"And the ones on top, won't make it stop, so convinced that they might fall"-Lauryn Hill

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
POC beefing with each other while the man that rules the land sits back and laugh at the idiots.

"And the ones on top, won't make it stop, so convinced that they might fall"-Lauryn Hill

nope. I’m black. Not doing that people of color unified bullshyt, lol. Those very groups hate us the same way whites do. It’s hyon, because that’s the energy they give us.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Meh the response of someone that isn’t bothered or moved by such accusations. How do you feel about what’s been happening in China to black people? They banning us there, they getting banned here. Keeping the energy the same.
I despise racism in all forms. Just isn't Chinese folk here saying send black folk to Africa so me calling out their ignorance in a thread full of others doing the same is redundant.

I know the vast majority of Chinese folk don't share that sentiment tho.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
It can be laid at no one elses feet but the Chinese breh, we ain't out here having bat soup, eating rats, dogs, sneakers, aardvarks, and selling rotten meat out in the open...

They tried to downplay it and they cost the world thousands of lives and trillions of dollars.

The American response was absolutely pathetic, but this whole situation is definitely the fault of the Chinese.
So your plan is to keep them from attending universities you wouldn’t send your own child to?

If you wanna blame them for all this covid-19, go right ahead, but it’s always the ones who point fingers who ain’t ever gonna do shyt about this anyway so what’s the point?

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
People stuck in these binary choices are going to have a very, very difficult time on any global topic.

It's more than possible to have multiple enemies.
It's more than possible for the enemy you face where you live to try using you as their foot soldiers for your enemies abroad.
It's more than possible for enemies abroad to try using you as their foot soldiers against the enemy you face where you live.

The question becomes: will you let yourself continue to be used, or will you get right with yourself and your people? Because Jewish people have their purpose no matter the country, mainland Chinese aren't bickering with French-Chinese nor Chinese Canadians, hegemonist Islam is what it is...they all have and know their purpose.

What is yours?

Daps
Africans hate African Americans lol

that’s probably one of the funniest things about this whole “we need to stick up for Africans against The Chinese” argument y’all are having

Daps
nope. I’m black. Not doing that people of color unified bullshyt, lol. Those very groups hate us the same way whites do. It’s hyon, because that’s the energy they give us.
Don't bother going back and forth
He shows up in EVERY Asian thread with the same lines over and over again
Capes specifically for Asians
Gets offended most by negative Asian comments

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

He is very ignorant of rudimentary parts of black history and current events. I gave him examples.

I think he really might be asian