Sen. Tom Cotton wants to ban Chinese students from studying science in the U.S.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Okay asian capping calling other black people baboons ass nikka
you're full of shyt
every time you come on here with your we are the world bullshyt and your dumbass quotes, I'm referencing those threads
:mjlol: Not even going to bother trying to prove how you've been duped by those threads and posts and how I've proven I'm black. I'll simply put you on ignore and continue enjoying my day. Have a nice life as well. No need to reply because I won't see it :lolbron:

Daps
:mjlol: Not even going to bother trying to prove how you've been duped by those threads and posts and how I've proven I'm black. I'll simply put you on ignore and continue enjoying my day. Have a nice life as well. No need to reply because I won't see it :lolbron:
Not according to that thread you be watching people you "allegedly" put on ignore:lolbron:
but now I'm on ignore because you'be been exposed

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
People stuck in these binary choices are going to have a very, very difficult time on any global topic.

It's more than possible to have multiple enemies.
It's more than possible for the enemy you face where you live to try using you as their foot soldiers for your enemies abroad.
It's more than possible for enemies abroad to try using you as their foot soldiers against the enemy you face where you live.

The question becomes: will you let yourself continue to be used, or will you get right with yourself and your people? Because Jewish people have their purpose no matter the country, mainland Chinese aren't bickering with French-Chinese nor Chinese Canadians, hegemonist Islam is what it is...they all have and know their purpose.

What is yours?

bolded :wow:

TheJaymes

Banned
Daps
fukk these bat fired rice eating bytches. Get them the fukk outta here:camby:Any of you chinks, cacs, and c00ns have a problem. Jump face first into a wood chipper.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
WS archfiend Tom Cotton

aka Woodrow Wilson 2.0

Democrats got 3 years to prepare for this devil.