Sen. Tom Cotton wants to ban Chinese students from studying science in the U.S.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because these dudes are starting to adopt the mentality of their oppressor and they don't want to admit it. The white man picks an enemy and these dudes get on their "We" have a new enemy shyt. Like Malcolm said about the Uncle Tom's...."We sick boss?"

Notice now that their Oppressor in America is coo with Russia these c00ns have no smoke for Russians, yet let boss say the Russians ain't shyt again and watch the c00ns start shytting on them.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
If the white man dictating shyt to you then you're oppressed. And in America the white man is dictating everything to everybody therefore if you ain't white then you're oppressed :coffee:

I took you off of ignore, because I knew that you'd be in this thread posting your nonsense, as usual. I just wanted to tell you to take your ass back over to Reddit's r/aznidentity where you belong. I know that you're a regular poster over there. It's always been "fukk you" to any segment of people that oppress Blacks, which also includes Asians. Ya'll aren't exempt. Asians (Arabs included) and Caucasians are the two main oppressors of Blacks all over the planet. I rock with Latinos and Native Americans, though.
:camby:

Now back to ignore you go.
:umad:

Last edited:
Daps
Great response. I actually agree with you. Let those greedy ass corporations fail. After we bail them out time and time again, they'd rather purchase stock buy backs and continue to fukk over their frontline employees. fukk em.

But I could also give two shyts about the Chinese and them being banned. They take advantage of Black Americans here in our very own neighborhoods, yet have not an ounce of respect for us as a people. If all of the Asian restaurants, corner stores, beauty supplies, nails salons, or any other businesses owned and operated by racist Asians go out business, it would put a smile on my face. I am hoping that they never recover from the impact that COVID-19 has on their businesses. None of those Asian owned/operated businesses employ any substantial number of Black Americans, so fukk them too.

Ban them, don’t ban them I could honestly give a flying fukk. My big issues stem from people taking their eye off the ball of what our actual issues are.

Asians coming to America and running black owned establishments out of business is far down on the list of issues plaguing our people.

Not to mention if the Asian guy shows up and is making better chicken, bbq etc than u that might be a u problem and not them imo

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I took you off of ignore, because I knew that you'd be in this thread posting your nonsense, as usual. I just wanted to tell you to take your ass back over to Reddit's r/aznidentity where you belong. I know that you're a regular poster over there. It's always been "fukk you" to any segment of people that oppress Blacks, which also includes Asians. Ya'll aren't exempt. Asians (Arabs included) and Caucasians are the two main oppressors or Blacks all over the planet. I rock with Latinos and Native Americans, though.
:camby:

Now back to ignore you go.
:umad:
Don't tell me you took me off ignore when you never had me on ignore clown. If I post nonsense show it....good luck with that ....telling folk to save their energy for their oppressor isn't nonsense...if you got smoke for all races that have displayed racism towards blacks I hope you work for a black company or you're self employed :coffee:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Don't tell me you took me off ignore when you never had me on ignore clown. If I post nonsense show it....good luck with that ....telling folk to save their energy for their oppressor isn't nonsense...if you got smoke for all races that have displayed racism towards blacks I hope you work for a black company or you're self employed :coffee:

Again...

Log out of TheColi. Go to Reddit. Log into your Reddit account. Continue posting on r/aznidentity like you normally do. This forum isn't for you. You're an Asian posing as a Black man. Stop denying it. It's actually pathetic, but i'd expect nothing more from such an inferior and effeminate class of men. A class of men who's women want and have respect for every other race of man, but their own. You, as an Asian man, are a joke to the rest of society. By posting on this very forum, you, as an Asian man, exert the reasoning why the planet looks at you as lesser. We'd have more respect for you if you actually admitted to the fact that you're Asian. It would then be commendable for all of the Asian caping that you do.
:pachaha:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Again...

Log out of TheColi. Go to Reddit. Log into your Reddit account. Continue posting on r/aznidentity like you normally do. This forum isn't for you. You're clearly an Asian posing as a Black man. It's actually pathetic, but i'd expect nothing more from such an inferior and effeminate class of men. A class of men who's women want and have respect for every other race of man, but their own. You, as an Asian man, are a joke to the rest of society. By posting on this very forum, you, as an Asian man, exert the reasoning why the planet looks at you as lesser.
:pachaha:
Yet he said I was on his ignore list...you're a true liar:mjlol:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired

I'll put you back on later. I gotta expose you for the cowardly Asian imposter that you are first.
:mjlol:

How does it feel to have your family's local restaurant shut down for months, now? Or better yet, how do you suppose your cousins will be admitted to the U.S., now that you guys might be banned and all?
:mindblown:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired

Admit to the fact that you're Asian. Be proud of your heritage. Be proud of being inferior and effeminate. I'd honestly respect you for that. Then we could have an honest discussion about Asian relations, and I'd understand you constantly caping for them. The constant caping for Asians, but ignoring of other issues posted on this message board would make sense, then.
:jawalrus:

Daps
Nah, I wasn't speaking on Asians until mufukkas started lying about me being Asian....the lies created this cape you claim I wear :manny:
I've never seen you cape for any group more than Asians on here
To the point where you can't help it
This is why people think you are Asian because it's this group in particular you go the hardest for
Are you blasian at least?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Admit to the fact that you're Asian. Be proud of your heritage. Be proud of being inferior and effeminate. I'd honestly respect you for that. Then we could have an honest discussion about Asian relations, and I'd understand you constantly caping for them. The constant caping for Asians, but ignoring of other issues posted on this message board would make sense, then.
:umad:And I'm happy...you tell me who's winning the game of life :sas2: and you never had me on ignore clown. You stay lying but that's what hate does to folk :pachaha:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:stopitslime: Y’all cool with them snatching up Mexicans, banning Chinese students, then sit around thinking they gonna hand out reparations :mjlol: you dummies, what you think is next for these cacs after that

Yo black ass , dummy
Man shut the fukk up:camby:
We've been getting fukked the worst out of everyone, the moment others start to finally see the same treatment, now y'all wanna cape and clutch pearls.....AND Mexicans and Chinese hate nikkas:stopitslime: