Sen. Tom Cotton wants to ban Chinese students from studying science in the U.S.

Daps
It can be laid at no one elses feet but the Chinese breh, we ain't out here having bat soup, eating rats, dogs, sneakers, aardvarks, and selling rotten meat out in the open...

They tried to downplay it and they cost the world thousands of lives and trillions of dollars.

The American response was absolutely pathetic, but this whole situation is definitely the fault of the Chinese.
Ok, then explain to me why countries closer to China like Vietnam (currently sitting at zero deaths) and North Korea aren’t having a bunch of people drop dead?

Did the Chinese share information with them in order to help them save lives OR do they not have clowns running the government who responded to the crisis in a way that saved lives instead of capital for billionaires and corporations?

if you know anything about the relationship between Vietnam/SK and China you know the former is certainly not the case.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Ok, then explain to me why countries closer to China like Vietnam (currently sitting at zero deaths) and North Korea aren’t having a bunch of people drop dead?

Did the Chinese share information with them in order to help them save lives OR do they not have clowns running the government who responded to the crisis in a way that saved lives instead of capital for billionaires and corporations?

if you know anything about the relationship between Vietnam/SK and the Chinese you know the former is certainly not the case.

Where did it start? Asian countries are about saving face, they won't admit that they even have a problem.

America fukked up...that is a fact, but the Chinese are responsible for the virus.

Daps
Where did it start? Asian countries are about saving face, they won't admit that they even have a problem.

America fukked up...that is a fact, but the Chinese are responsible for the virus.
Vietnam and South Korea are our allies. They have no reason or motivations in “saving face” with us. SK has actually tried to help us from the second this happened and we refused their help. There’s data that shows had we declared a national emergency and had governors done a shut down at the same time along with enforcement we could’ve saved 20-40k lives.

That’s some damning information and data that puts these deaths at the feet of the government. Any other excuses or reasons being trotted out are pure propaganda made to distract from the failures of a president and administration in an election year

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
The genie is out of the bottle
Go google a random elite college and look at their phd's and department members in any science or tech discipline
It's going be hella chinese in there. You basically can't kick them out without losing valuable progress and research at this point
You either never let them in here to begin with or you're stuck with them. Kicking out the main ppl pushing science in america on the academic level now will make the country less competitive

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Just a question I have no need to get angry but why are you in every thread anti-Chinese yet avoid all the threads about Africans being mis- treated by the Chinese?
Because there's no Chinese people in those threads using racial slurs like there are on these threads.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Chinese government uses leverage to force half of them to engage in espionage. fukk em. Get their professors and scientists out too, same thing.
What do you think the US does :lolbron:
You're a post-Cold War baby - there's no way you're new to this :hhh:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm surprised this thing wasnt brought up before back in the day when communism was all the rage?!:patrice:
Russian students studying here?

Americans in the Soviet Union?

German students here during WW2?

It's easier when they're not cacs - but "espionage" was well noted.
The funniest thing in the world is that there haven't been any major cases of Chinese student espionage - but we've had several cases just over the last year of Russian student espionage.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Nah. I don't choose to ignore anything, that would make me ignorant. If there's any information you can show me of a race of people that has oppressed black folk as much as the white man has I'd love to see it.
There’s information that has been presented to you in this thread that shows the oppression others, outside of white men and women, have placed upon black people worldwide. Oppression is oppression, and anyone taking part in it should be an enemy.

Anyways, as I stated in my first post; I’m against Tom Cotton’s idea, but I’m not going to ignore what others have done and continue to do to black folks here in the states and worldwide.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Vietnam and South Korea are our allies. They have no reason or motivations in “saving face” with us. SK has actually tried to help us from the second this happened and we refused their help. There’s data that shows had we declared a national emergency and had governors done a shut down at the same time along with enforcement we could’ve saved 20-40k lives.

That’s some damning information and data that puts these deaths at the feet of the government. Any other excuses or reasons being trotted out are pure propaganda made to distract from the failures of a president and administration in an election year

Yeah, that is nice and all, but where did the virus start? Who failed to contain it?

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y’all sound like dumb Trump supporters lol

:stopitslime: Y’all cool with them snatching up Mexicans, banning Chinese students, then sit around thinking they gonna hand out reparations :mjlol: you dummies, what you think is next for these cacs after that

Yo black ass , dummy

tenor.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You hate the white man, though. I don’t think this saying can be used if you also have hate.
I don't hate the white man. I disdain the racist white man. Most of my neighbors are white, if I hated them I'd act on it. In order for you to say I can't use my motto you'd have to show evidence of me disregarding logic in regards to the white man...good luck finding that evidence.