Sen. Tom Cotton wants to ban Chinese students from studying science in the U.S.

Daps
Defend Chinks who discriminate against Africans in China and in Africa and unleashed Covid killing 50k Americans conspirabrehs....
The amount of people willing to carry water for a government and administration that quite literally told them “You need to go die in the streets for billionaires and corporations” never ceases to amaze me

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Stupid move.

Are people thinking students steal IP? No, it’s nation state threat actors and workers.

Y’all dumb asses on here are saying “YER YER HURRY UP AND BAN THEM” are going to be the same ones crying racism, etc when the same senator says something anti-black/repetitions in a few months Tim (or has he already?!)

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Hate other minorities while you and your woman work for the oppressor brehs :scust:

The amount of people willing to carry water for a government and administration that quite literally told them “You need to go die in the streets for billionaires and corporations” never ceases to amaze me

Dumb and racist as fukk.

Remember when those Chinks in NY defended Peter Jiang who killed Akai Gurley? Or they openly harrass Africans in China? When Blacks get killed and shot up...they are silent as a mouse....

Seems to me you don't have any loyalty to ADOS defending Chung Li...

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Remember when those Chinks in NY defended Peter Jiang who killed Akai Gurley? Or they openly harrass Africans in China? When Blacks get killed and shot up...they are silent as a mouse....

You have no honor working for the folk that oppressed you, your mama, your dad, their parents, and their parents, and their parents, and their parents etc....call the white man boss while hating other folk the white man oppressing brehs.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

I will never defend white racism. And I will call it out every time. Whether the racism is directly against me, or others...

They openly talking this way about Chinese...the fukk you think they feel about Blacks?:childplease: “They don’t love you like that”...

Daps

Attempting to put 50k in deaths at the feet of the Chinese instead of the US Government makes me think ur either very misinformed about why 50k (this number is going to get much higher) ended up dying here, OR ur a trump supporter who has no real understanding of anything.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Attempting to put 50k in deaths at the feet of the Chinese instead of the US Government makes me think ur either very misinformed about why 50k (this number is going to get much higher) ended up dying here, OR ur a trump supporter who has no real understanding of anything.

It can be laid at no one elses feet but the Chinese breh, we ain't out here having bat soup, eating rats, dogs, sneakers, aardvarks, and selling rotten meat out in the open...

They tried to downplay it and they cost the world thousands of lives and trillions of dollars.

The American response was absolutely pathetic, but this whole situation is definitely the fault of the Chinese.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Just a question I have no need to get angry but why are you in every thread anti-Chinese yet avoid all the threads about Africans being mis- treated by the Chinese?
Isn’t it a rumor that he’s Asian? He’s certainly not helping anyone believe differently with all that “your oppressor shyt.” Smh, our oppressor stay oppressing us regardless of this situation. If he was black he’d know.

As for my beliefs about this? I don’t particularly care about what happens to these students. After how they’ve done Africans in China and then tried to turn this around on us? Man please. Hold ya own dumplings and see ya way out.

Last edited: