Self Hatred is real! Black man bleaches skin and brags abt it :snoop:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd like my child to grow up in a world where black people weren't so concerned with being black all of the time.
Honestly from what I see regularly I'd say it's the opposite.
A lot of people are hell bent on being disassociated with
whatever "Black" is, and in these cases"Black" is usually something negative.
Whether that's skin color, music, attire etc.

So do you think publicly shaming your "own" people will make them want to be black?
Public shaming is fine when you're dragged into and reinforce
Colorism.
Discrimination from other people based on your skin color
is bad enough but to agree with it from people who look like you is worse.

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well kid is just a victim of society. We all know his black peers were the ones clowning him for being skin black. But he likes the way he's treated now. Can't hate on him for blacks bring so god damn ignorant.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Instead of going the empowerment route, he went the self hate route. He could of educated himself on the reasons why people view dark skin as negative and colorism. I mean ..Flava Flav get puzzy... Akon get puzzy.. Wesley get puzzy..Djimon get puzzy, that reptilian lookin nikka Seal get puzzy...instead he wanted acceptance from ignorant people :beli:

Fathers raise your sons.
You think a nikka could look his Father in the eye after doing some sucka shyt like this?

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well kid is just a victim of society. We all know his black peers were the ones clowning him for being skin black. But he likes the way he's treated now. Can't hate on him for blacks bring so god damn ignorant.

as a light skinn'd dude (dont hate) speakin, cant even hate on ol boy once i think it thru. look like one of them lame anti-social ass nikkas in school that was in band or some shyt... hung out wit a lot of cacs.. prob the only thing he heard from nikkas plus he look mad short, soft AND look african,
it over for that boy

cant front i kno boys that used to go HARD on nikkas that wouldnt defend themselves

Instead of going the empowerment route, he went the self hate route. He could of educated himself on the reasons why people view dark skin as negative and colorism. I mean ..Flava Flav get puzzy... Akon get puzzy.. Wesley get puzzy..Djimon get puzzy, that reptilian lookin nikka Seal get puzzy...instead he wanted acceptance from ignorant people :beli:

Fathers raise your sons.
You think a nikka could look his Father in the eye after doing some sucka shyt like this?

man i gotta disagree cuz wat do he owe society :yeshrug: obv they fukked up wit his mind enough that he started bleachin his got damn skin. you dont see any dark ass nikkas in nfl/nba bleachin? why? cuz they gettin p*ssy at the end of the day. plus you got examples of millionaires dog... thats like when people post pics of dwyane johnson or vin diesel and say "bald nikkas dont got it bad"

at the end of the day, i think dude overreacted... dark sskin dont mean shyt these days... ur swag/game is everything

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as a light skinn'd dude (dont hate) speakin, cant even hate on ol boy once i think it thru. look like one of them lame anti-social ass nikkas in school that was in band or some shyt... hung out wit a lot of cacs.. prob the only thing he heard from nikkas plus he look mad short, soft AND look african,
it over for that boy

cant front i kno boys that used to go HARD on nikkas that wouldnt defend themselves

man i gotta disagree cuz wat do he owe society :yeshrug: obv they fukked up wit his mind enough that he started bleachin his got damn skin. you dont see any dark ass nikkas in nfl/nba bleachin? why? cuz they gettin p*ssy at the end of the day. plus you got examples of millionaires dog... thats like when people post pics of dwyane johnson or vin diesel and say "bald nikkas dont got it bad"

so you saying dark skin nikkas without money can't get puzzy?

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Light skin dudes coming in here saying light skin is the right skin

and u wonder why y'all get so much slander :snoop:

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you saying dark skin nikkas without money can't get puzzy?

nah nikka did u even read my last line. my point was why bring up celebs for??? reg people in ur hood gettin p*ssy thrown out them too

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

at the end of the day, i think dude overreacted... dark sskin dont mean shyt these days... ur swag/game is everything
I know plenty of regular joe dark skin black men that have no issues with women or getting jobs, having friends etc :comeon:

Its all about a person's confidence at the end of the day and whether u have a weak mind or a strong mind.

also I see where King Danz is coming from because u did contradict urself with the first of ur post.

U couldve just posted the bolded and kept it moving.