Self Hatred is real! Black man bleaches skin and brags abt it :snoop:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
How is permanently changing the skin tone that God gave you (from genetics for u non believers) advancing?
Well, what if you want a different skin tone?

What if you want to have cool skin designs?

What if you want gauged ears?

What if you want a lip plate?

What if you want a cleft pallet?

What if you want whiter teeth?

What if you want longer hair?

Well, any tech created to satisfy these wants is an advancement from the perspective of those that have these wants.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
& I don't think he's bragging about it lmao

Just stating that we are indeed handicapped by skin color sometimes

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Well, what if you want a different skin tone?

What if you want to have cool skin designs?

What if you want gauged ears?

What if you want a lip plate?

What if you want a cleft pallet?

What if you want whiter teeth?

Well, any tech created to satisfy these wants is an advancement from the perspective of those that have these wants.
Getting piercings into your skin and whitening ur teeth HAS NOTHING to do with changing your skin complexion! Stop it. Those things listed have nothing to do with hating your skin complexion so much to the point that u bleach it and now u walking around looking like a fukkin unnatural fair skinned zombie.

And skin bleaching isnt a type of technology. Skin bleaching isnt an advancement, it is actually going backwards.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Light skin the right skin. On a side note, when something bad happens to a black person how come we all get together and debate about it? It's like this is the UN (united nikkas) committee.

I don't see why OP cares enough to label this self hate, I just thought it was funny and reminded me of Vybz

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Light skin the right skin. On a side note, when something bad happens to a black person how come we all get together and debate about it? It's like this is the UN (united nikkas) committee.

I don't see why OP cares enough to label this self hate, I just thought it was funny and reminded me of Vybz

Not debating about it, I just wanted to discuss it.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Getting piercings into your skin and whitening ur teeth HAS NOTHING to do with changing your skin complexion! Stop it. Those things listed have nothing to do with hating your skin complexion so much to the point that u bleach it and now u walking around looking like a fukkin unnatural fair skinned zombie.

And skin bleaching isnt a type of technology. Skin bleaching isnt an advancement, it is actually going backwards.
Sorry, but people change the way they look all the time. It's part of being human. That's why the cosmetics and cosmetic surgery industries make tons of money. People want to be able to customize themselves in all different kinds of ways. Including skin tone.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not debating about it, I just wanted to discuss it.
It's inevitable that this thread is going to turn into a debate, and you know that.

And what's there to discuss? Absolutely nothing, he bleached his skin, then copped plea by saying that it's sad that he had to do that to get more opportunities.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Sorry, but people change the way they look all the time. It's part of being human. That's why the cosmetics and cosmetic surgery industries make tons of money. People want to be able to customize themselves in all different kinds of ways. Including skin tone.
its not customizing, its changing your physical appearance to be accepted by a bunch of people that dont give a fukk about u :rudy:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I wanted lighter skin when I was younger. Sometimes on them real hot days when I know my blackness is directing all the sun's rays to my skin and absorbing all that heat I be like, "goddamn it's tough bein a black ass nikka"

But nah, fukk all that. I got too much hate in my heart for light skinned nikkas at this point to make that change :heh:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
It's inevitable that this thread is going to turn into a debate, and you know that.

And what's there to discuss? Absolutely nothing, he bleached his skin, then copped plea by saying that it's sad that he had to do that to get more opportunities.
This is a message board where people come to discuss things. I saw a picture that I felt was negative so I wanted to discuss it on here.

If u dont feel the need to discuss this subject then u can kindly exit my thread.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Complaining about the result of self hatred and not addressing the cause is the mean reason why it won't die.

Black people image of beauty haven't been our since Slavery especially when the lighter you are the more privilege you obtain. Even now you have black people saying team light skin, team dark skin, Light skin get in for free parties, CACs manhandling so called rap bosses and making them promote clothes and liquor with light skin only models etc.

Its a self destructive standard and preference. People just need to love and accept each other for who they are, skin color is too limited and exploitable.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
its not customizing, its changing your physical appearance to be accepted by a bunch of people that dont give a fukk about u :rudy:
Um... it IS customizing your appearance. He opted to have lighter skin and he got it.

Now, his reasons for changing his skin colour may not satisfy you but who cares?

Some women get absurd breast implants.

Some dudes get silly clefts implanted in their chins.

This guy felt the desire to lighten his skin.

Whoo-de-freekin-do!