Self Hatred is real! Black man bleaches skin and brags abt it :snoop:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
How can you sit here and dictate whether he's made the right choice or not when it's his body?

No matter how you look at it skin bleaching is a health hazard. People who do stupid things like that and then appear in public have every right to be shamed for it. If we don't reprimand them for it, why would they ever second guess doing it?

Enough people are bleaching their skin as it is. Letting the self hatred slide is just as good as promoting it outright. Dude in the OP was even justifying this fukkery as a way to open up opportunities.

What a sad world we live in.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do people like to mess with their skin like that (bleaching or tanning)? I'd be too scared of the side effect (like skin cancer or ending up like MJ) to even try shyt like that. :huhldup:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Instead of going the empowerment route, he went the self hate route. He could of educated himself on the reasons why people view dark skin as negative and colorism. I mean ..Flava Flav get puzzy... Akon get puzzy.. Wesley get puzzy..Djimon get puzzy, that reptilian lookin nikka Seal get puzzy...instead he wanted acceptance from ignorant people :beli:

Fathers raise your sons.
You think a nikka could look his Father in the eye after doing some sucka shyt like this?

I agree with what you're saying but let's be honest here, those guys are rich and famous. They'll be getting p*ssy either way. :pachaha:

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
Btw bleaching is not only a black American problem. If anything, its stronger in certain parts of Africa(at least where I'm from). Its literally a common thing in my country to bleach :snoop:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I agree with the top part.

But to the bottom, ive been a dark skin woman all my life and i never had it hard.

Women have it easier than men as kids IMHO. When I was moved to the suburbs as a kid, I used to get in fights everyday, but the black chicks never had any problems. :manny:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Women have it easier than men as kids IMHO. When I was moved to the suburbs as a kid, I used to get in fights everyday, but the black chicks never had any problems. :manny:
No one has it easier than anyone...everyone has had different experiences through life period.

So stop the men v women bullshyt.

Ive heard stories of both dark skin black men AND women that have had it hard since they were kids and I know dark skin black men and women whom never had any issues.

Different people= different life experiences.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
No one has it easier than anyone...everyone has had different experiences through life period.

So stop the men v women bullshyt.

Ive heard stories of both dark skin black men AND women that have had it hard since they were kids and I know dark skin black men and women whom never had any issues.

Different people= different life experiences.

:mindblown: B*tch I was talking about my experience, I spoke honestly, and not with sh*t I heard but sh*t I experienced. You yourself just stated you never had any issues, so you didn't get why someone would do it.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Black people keep the "self hate" phenomenon alive. Black folks are mostly responsible for makin dark skin people self concious or inferior. How many times have we heard our own people degraded, disrespected, made fun of and shunned because they had darker skin.

We continue this bullshyt. Our grandparents, parents have kept this cycle of ignorance going. This is why many black folks are resorting to bleaching their skin, its the shame that has been assosiated and placed by our own people.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Black people keep the "self hate" phenomenon alive. Black folks are mostly responsible for makin dark skin people self concious or inferior. How many times have we heard our own people degraded, disrespected, made fun of and shunned because they had darker skin.

We continue this bullshyt. Our grandparents, parents have kept this cycle of ignorance going. This is why many black folks are resorting to bleaching their skin, its the shame that has been assosiated and placed by our own people.

:myman: I'm peanut butter, I had to stay in the bed for 3 months one time as a kid after I got surgery, so I was lookin' kind a little extra lite. My moms was like :noah:, you look filipino. :what: I was like nah moms I'm black. I'm proud of the younger hip hop generation, we ain't on that bullsh*t :obama: All my cousins married dark-skinned chicks, probably a century ago they would have been on some :mjpls: steez.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
My people, my people :aicmon:

http://cdn.Mediafakeout.com/64142/w...its-he-gets-from-bleaching-his-skin-pics.html

http://i.Mediafakeout.com/photo/1375016537cd138a7cd3.jpg

his dark skin was so beautiful too smh

someone ring Tommy Sotomayor :mjpls:

Black ppl like him need to shamed into suicide.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
This is stupid.. You'd have to kill me before I let someone bleach my skin.

Dark Skin nikkas stand up :win:

Imagine Kobe or LeBron bleaching their skin? :heh:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Well kid is just a victim of society. We all know his black peers were the ones clowning him for being skin black. But he likes the way he's treated now. Can't hate on him for blacks bring so god damn ignorant.

Shut the f*** up!

you are the same idiot who was on the other thread about that R&B singer from puff daddy's group who bleach her skin..saying it was a good idea. Then you went on to say that women with dark skin like yourself... you don't find attractive then I had to remind your dumbass of how stupid you sounded.

Idiots like you are part of the problem who encourage this colorism is bull shytt.