Self Hatred is real! Black man bleaches skin and brags abt it :snoop:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wrote 3 statements, the fukk are u talking about :dahell:
I didnt crack not one joke in here
Just because I didnt type up an entire paragraph and kept it short and sweet instead doesnt mean I didnt make a statement.

I stated that self hatred is real and how beautiful his dark skin was before.

Its funny how u claim to didnt want to discuss it yet ur first statement in this fukking thread was "light skin is the right skin" u already posted ur opinion and added to the discussion already dumb ass.

U smart dumb nikkas in tlr are comedy :heh:
You didn't crack naan 1 joke?

So you didn't say "someone ring Tommy Sotomayor :mjpls:" as a joke? So that was a serious statement? Well in that case, why would you be pathetic enough to first try and be a secondary source of public shaming this black man, but then to go out and suggest that someone get ahold of someone who might be a bit more pathetic than you so that he could be the third source to shame someone? Wow that's cool, how old are you again?

Then I followed it up asking why nikkas on this forum give a fukk about what nikkas OFF this forum that don't even KNOW this forum exists, do.

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
If he wanted to make a point why didn't he just photoshop his skin. I think his idea was good but it could have been executed a lot better. I don't know make 2 Instagram posts of the same person 1 picture with dark skin and 1 with light skin and see what happens. It would also be beneficial to make sure the person is attractive in both skin tones. This would be an interesting research project...

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you think black people are so concerned about being black?
In all honesty, I think it comes from the unfairness of the American judicial system, but I also feel that it's from unhealed wounds from slavery, and most importantly blacks being insecure and still feeling self-pity for themselves.

I feel like anyone with common sense should know that if they're unhappy in a situation, then the best thing to do would be to remove yourself from that situation. It seems like most people on this forum have reduced themselves to calling white people CACs like that's ok, do you feel as if it's truly ok to carry enough dislike in your heart to even have a name like that for a different type of people?

And then I go to the Black Italian minister thread, and everyone's talking about "that's why their best player is black", "that's why Italians are part black, blah blah moors", "that's why Italian girls like black men, cause their daddy's hate them" and it's like maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan if that's all you nikkas see is BLACK, then you're pathetic as fukk, if you're that pathetic to brag about another mans accomplishments because you're the same skin tone yet you yourself hasn't accomplished shyt, you're pathetic as fukk, if you can stoop so low to talk about women liking you because their daddy's hate you because of your skin tone then you're pathetic as fukk. Where are all of these black people who rely on their personalities rather than their skin color. If this is what being black is about, where I have to surround myself with nikkas like the ones on this thread then I don't even want to be black.

Too much self pity, too much anger and hatred, coming from adults, it's a terrible way to live and it's a shame that most people on this forum continue to eat it up.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
In all honesty, I think it comes from the unfairness of the American judicial system, but I also feel that it's from unhealed wounds from slavery, and most importantly blacks being insecure and still feeling self-pity for themselves.

I feel like anyone with common sense should know that if they're unhappy in a situation, then the best thing to do would be to remove yourself from that situation. It seems like most people on this forum have reduced themselves to calling white people CACs like that's ok, do you feel as if it's truly ok to carry enough dislike in your heart to even have a name like that for a different type of people?

And then I go to the Black Italian minister thread, and everyone's talking about "that's why their best player is black", "that's why Italians are part black, blah blah moors", "that's why Italian girls like black men, cause their daddy's hate them" and it's like maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan if that's all you nikkas see is BLACK, then you're pathetic as fukk, if you're that pathetic to brag about another mans accomplishments because you're the same skin tone yet you yourself hasn't accomplished shyt, you're pathetic as fukk, if you can stoop so low to talk about women liking you because their daddy's hate you because of your skin tone then you're pathetic as fukk. Where are all of these black people who rely on their personalities rather than their skin color. If this is what being black is about, where I have to surround myself with nikkas like the ones on this thread then I don't even want to be black.

Too much self pity, too much anger and hatred, coming from adults, it's a terrible way to live and it's a shame that most people on this forum continue to eat it up.

Well I'll admit you've made a few interesting points here :patrice: