Self Hatred is real! Black man bleaches skin and brags abt it :snoop:

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Look folk, we in an age where you don't have to be you anymore.

See the real tragedy is that all that stuff we hear as kids about embraciing yourself fell on deaf ears. Bleaching your skin? Dudes are out there who dress up as friggin animals because they think being human is boring. And stupidity like that is becoming socially acceptable, since telling somebody "man, that's retarded" is bigotry or dream crushing. :snoop:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Women have it easier than men as kids IMHO. When I was moved to the suburbs as a kid, I used to get in fights everyday, but the black chicks never had any problems. :manny:

I don't understand how somebody can feel ashamed of being dark skin male or female. The vast majority of African Americans still look like their ancestors when they arrived here four hundred years ago.so how could a minority group of light skin individual have an impact on the mindset of the majority.

I still believe that black people bleach their skin should be shamed into suicide.

There's no room for weak minded black individuals that promotes white supremacy.

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut the f*** up!

you are the same idiot who was on the other thread about that R&B singer from puff daddy's group who bleach her skin..saying it was a good idea. Then you went on to say that women with dark skin like yourself... you don't find attractive then I had to remind your dumbass of how stupid you sounded.

Idiots like you are part of the problem who encourage this colorism is bull shytt.
Get off my dikk fukk boy. All I said was I prefer light skin hoes. I never said dark skinned ones weren't attractive.

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand how somebody can feel ashamed of being dark skin male or female. The vast majority of African Americans still look like their ancestors when they arrived here four hundred years ago.so how could a minority group of light skin individual have an impact on the mindset of the majority.

I still bve that black people bleach their skin should be shamed into suicide.

There's no room for weak minded black individuals that but stop trynapromotes white supremacy.
man you must grown up in a way diff. environment than me... cuz i get really shyt on anyone who was victkmized by society just cuz they were too light/ dark.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
*sees who's in your avi*

Self-hatred shows up in many ways, sometimes people don't even realize it's obvious.:mjpls:
:dahell:

I had don cheadle in my avi for 6 months straight!

I dont discriminate.

Like da dread head gawd in my avi said "light skin dark skin, I aint neva picky" :takedat:

Last edited:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Shut the f*** up!

you are the same idiot who was on the other thread about that R&B singer from puff daddy's group who bleach her skin..saying it was a good idea. Then you went on to say that women with dark skin like yourself... you don't find attractive then I had to remind your dumbass of how stupid you sounded.

Idiots like you are part of the problem who encourage this colorism is bull shytt.
Not surprising :snoop:

A lot of dark skin blk men feel this way.

Hypocritical but its common