Self Hatred is real! Black man bleaches skin and brags abt it :snoop:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Um... it IS customizing your appearance. He opted to have lighter skin and he got it.

Now, his reasons for changing his skin colour may not satisfy you but who cares?

Some women get absurd breast implants.

Some dudes get silly clefts implanted in their chins.

This guy felt the desire to lighten his skin.

Whoo-de-freekin-do!
Like I said before, you can't compare changing your skin tone because u thought it would be more appealing to the general public to those other "customizations"

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Um... it IS customizing your appearance. He opted to have lighter skin and he got it.

Now, his reasons for changing his skin colour may not satisfy you but who cares?

Some women get absurd breast implants.

Some dudes get silly clefts implanted in their chins.

This guy felt the desire to lighten his skin.

Whoo-de-freekin-do!

Reason why homie bleach his skin vs the reason why them folks get surgery.

HUGE physiological difference

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a message board where people come to discuss things. I saw a picture that I felt was negative so I wanted to discuss it on here.

If u dont feel the need to discuss this subject then u can kindly exit my thread.
You wanted to discuss it, yet you didn't even write a statement that was open for discussion, you just tried to be funny. Seems like you made this thread to shame another while trying to make yourself better about you. Why would you even take something that you find so disgusting yet make a joke out of it?

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Like I said before, you can't compare changing your skin tone because u thought it would be more appealing to the general public to those other "customizations"
Look, the fact that you have the option to change your skin tone if you wish isn't an issue of "self hatred."

"Self hatred" is more like these people saying things like "I was a punk like Trayvon when I was a kid. They should have shot me dead back then, too!" Which is something I've heard from old-heads.

Changing your skin tone is like getting veneers or hair plugs.

Some people get their skin darker, others get their skin to be lighter. Same diff.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
You wanted to discuss it, yet you didn't even write a statement that was open for discussion, you just tried to be funny. Seems like you made this thread to shame another while trying to make yourself better about you. Why would you even take something that you find so disgusting yet make a joke out of it?
I wrote 3 statements, the fukk are u talking about :dahell:
I didnt crack not one joke in here
Just because I didnt type up an entire paragraph and kept it short and sweet instead doesnt mean I didnt make a statement.

I stated that self hatred is real and how beautiful his dark skin was before.

Its funny how u claim to didnt want to discuss it yet ur first statement in this fukking thread was "light skin is the right skin" u already posted ur opinion and added to the discussion already dumb ass.

U smart dumb nikkas in tlr are comedy :heh:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
12667980_ori.jpg

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
It promotes a continuing problem that shouldnt be a issue.

Is this the type of word you want your child growing up into?
I'm more concerned about the law and institutionalized racism than I am about a few goofballs bleaching their skin.

And yes, your kids will have the option to bleach their skin.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Look, the fact that you have the option to change your skin tone if you wish isn't an issue of "self hatred."

"Self hatred" is more like these people saying things like "I was a punk like Trayvon when I was a kid. They should have shot me dead back then, too!" Which is something I've heard from old-heads.

Changing your skin tone is like getting veneers or hair plugs.

Some people get their skin darker, others get their skin to be lighter. Same diff.
You're an immigrant so I take it that u dont understand the history of blacks in America and how just a couple hundred years ago, whites used black people's different skin tones to turn blacks against one another, and here we are in present time, with these same views.

A bytch getting implants or a guy getting piercings or a person getting their teeth whiten can not be compared to this.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
You're an immigrant so I take it that u dont understand the history of blacks in America and how just a couple hundred years ago, whites used black people's different skin tones to turn blacks against one another, and here we are in present time, with these same views.

A bytch getting implants or a guy getting piercings or a person getting their teeth whiten can not be compared to this.
Ummm... yes, all of those things are cosmetic body mods that have social implications.

I think you're making a big deal out of nothing.

The guy is still Black. He's just a different shade. :manny: