Seinfeld: You Don't Even Know What A Write-off Is.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Kramer w/ the original Get Married, Brehs game :wow:

Few minutes later

Kramer, about dating a gymnast: Jerry, you stand before the threshold of a magical world of sensual delights most men dare not dream of! :gladbron:

Jerry: :dwillhuh: Boy you can really talk some trash. *looks at George* I guess thats better than eating it :vince:

George: :upsetfavre:

:russ:
:laff:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
George is the GOAT character. There might be funnier characters then him but no one is realer than him. There's too many times where I'm like: I agree with George:lupe:

What about the time when George was the bad boy:russ:

Young blonde*on the phone*: hey George what are you doing?
George in a smooth voice: You don't want to know:smugfavre:.
That fool was ironing dress pants trying act like a bad boy:dead::dead:.
I Also loved all the ways George use to try to scheme to get out of wedding. Of course they never worked then he started crying uncontrollably to Susan to get her to push back the date:russ:

The few times that George wins and starts getting cocky. Like the time he bought the toupee and walked into the Diner like :smugbiden:

Or when he refused to sell the stock and it made him a lot of money.

George was in the Diner smoking the cigar like :win: ,

Or when he said fukk it went against his instincts. Cursing out those dudes in the movie theater was just :ohlawd::banderas:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bros......Jerry ordered a maid. fukked said maid. Then refused to pay her because she fukked him instead of cleaning the house.

That shyt is straight from the mind of Larry David

:laff: :laff: He tries to give the money to her boss.

Boss: :whoa: give the money to the girl, i'm an Independent contractor.

Jerry tries to give the money to the girl, gets pulled over and goes to Jail for solicitation.