Seinfeld: You Don't Even Know What A Write-off Is.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Not only was George hilarious his whole family was bat shyt crazy. Frank and Estelle could have had a spin off.
SPcxSIIMQ5KanUNc0zfK_George-Parents.gif

Festivus
post-55630-festivus-lets-rumble-gif-Imgur-5hxQ.gif

When Steinbrenner thinks George is dead and reports it to his parents Frank goes off about the bad trades he's made over the years.

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TRADE JAY BUHNER FOR HE HAD 30 HOME RUNS AND OVER 100 RBI'S AND HAS A ROCKET FOR AN ARM...YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?
56UuVO2.gif

The chicken, hen, and Rooster discussion at Susan's parents house.
images

Him and Elaine about to throw down after George gets arrested for bootleging movies
bdqHyXA.gif

It all comes back to George.
a554b5953f949d49c8cde99806b37df0.jpg

Last edited:

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
The few times that George wins and starts getting cocky. Like the time he bought the toupee and walked into the Diner like :smugbiden:

Or when he refused to sell the stock and it made him a lot of money.

George was in the Diner smoking the cigar like :win: ,

Or when he said fukk it went against his instincts. Cursing out those dudes in the movie theater was just :ohlawd::banderas:

I DON'T LIKE THIS THING AND HERE'S WHAT I'M DOING WITH IT!

I still use this line all the time when I'm throwing random shyt away.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Kramer using that meat slicer to cut everything and slice that mole off of Kruger was
anigif_enhanced-buzz-17017-1360605399-5.gif

meat-slicer-kramer-o.gif

:deadmanny:

Kramer actually started thinking he was a doctor and Elaine straight jacked the slicer and gave it back broken. She was using the slicer for her high heels b/c they were uneven.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The show had the GOAT reoccurring characters: Newman, George's parents, David Puddy, Jackie Chiles Esquire, Kenny "This is Gold" Bania, The two gay thugs, George Steinbrenner, Jack Klumpus, Baboo, etc.

Damn. I gotta watch Seinfeld when I get home tonight.

One of my favorite episodes that doesn't come up much was the two part episode when Kramer goes to L.A. :laff:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The show had the GOAT reoccurring characters: Newman, George's parents, David Puddy, Jackie Chiles Esquire, Kenny "This is Gold" Bania, The two gay thugs, George Steinbrenner, Jack Klumpus, Baboo, etc.

One of my favorite episodes that doesn't come up much was the two part episode when Kramer goes to L.A. :laff:
All b/c Jerry wanted his keys back to prevent Kramer from using his apartment whenever he liked.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I LOVE the Kramer/Los Angeles episodes

the whole scene where Jerry & George meet up with those cops is fukking great

:russ: