Seinfeld: You Don't Even Know What A Write-off Is.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
honestly, I think the knocks on Jerrys acting are overstated too

I think he did a pretty decent job

Never thought of him being a "bad actor" cause the rest of the cast is so good, really covers up any acting deficiencies

My fav episode is the limo in season 3, Jerry and George get caught up with neo nazis lmfao

Episode isn't on TV much at All...but it's great

Last edited:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never thought of him being a "bad actor" cause the rest of the cast is so good, really covers up any acting deficiencies

My fav episode is the limo in season 3, Jerry and George get caught up with neo nazis lmfao

Episode isn't on TV much at All...but it's great

I think this episode is on crackle right now

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What about the Forbidden City? :laff:

George goes to the club where every chick is bad as shyt and he's gettin play from them then he brings Jerry there and its a meatpacking spot

:dead:

Haha - that's the man hands, Kramer goes to work episode AND the Elaine bizarro world

What a fukking classic episode. Every character has an A++ story line going

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Do we ever stop to think about the type of sh*t this show would get away with...

I remember one scene where George is under the bed sheets eatin' some b*tch out, and I'm like...

:ohhh:how was this ever allowed on Network television in the early 90's???....

GOAT sitcom

:salute:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Do we ever stop to think about the type of sh*t this show would get away with...

I remember one scene where George is under the bed sheets eatin' some b*tch out, and I'm like...

:ohhh:how was this ever allowed on Network television in the early 90's???....

GOAT sitcom

:salute:
tumblr_nkwxqensRk1qlxxvso1_500.png

He was trying to perform the tri-fecta. TV, sex and food at the same time.

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have a favorite season, but the ones I enjoy the most are in the 4-7 range. You could put any of those on repeat and I'm watching it. Just give me anything with Jackie Childs and I'm good.

images

LMAO. Just looking at dude makes me laugh. "That's totally inappropriate. It's lewd, vesivius, salacious, outrageous!" --J. Childs

I'm surprised there isn't a Jackie Chiles alias on this site, complete with the perfect smileys.
5967.jpg

o-SEINFELD-JACKIE-CHILES-facebook.jpg

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
When Steinbrenner thinks George is dead and reports it to his parents Frank goes off about the bad trades he's made over the years.

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TRADE JAY BUHNER FOR HE HAD 30 HOME RUNS AND OVER 100 RBI'S AND HAS A ROCKET FOR AN ARM...YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?
56UuVO2.gif
Might be my favorite moment ever. His son just died and HE IS GOIN IN about jay buhner...dude was so livid :laff:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
My Mom put me on 'Seinfeld' in like 97? Whenever the last season was, I watched like 5 leading up to the finale, and from there I was hooked…TBS and Fox have had me laughing for years on the repeats, thats a constant in my life, 'Seinfeld' reruns at 11 pm, it's always there, more or less, in some shape or form.

No one mentioned the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat episode either….Kramer was off the deep end in that one lol

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Might be my favorite moment ever. His son just died and HE IS GOIN IN about jay buhner...dude was so livid :laff:
nah the fukkin VOICEMAIL he left on Jerry's machine :laff:

then that one episode where George is bored as fukk and leaves the message on Jerry's machine

"Hey it's George.........i got nothing to say"

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

the REALEST shyt to me was when Jerry was dating that one chick and he couldn't remember her name and he called her Mulva :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Kramer always knew about weird shyt like proper etiquette or life/relationship guidelines and shyt. It was hilarious. Like with the Keith Hernandez shyt and Keith asks Jerry to help him move after they only been friends for a short time.

Kramer is appalled like "how could you prostitute yourself like this?!" "what are you gonna do next? start driving him to the airport!"

Jerry: " I'm not driving him to the airport!!"

"hey Kramer, please.. don't mention this to anyone.."

"I wish you never told me!"

:russ: