Seinfeld: You Don't Even Know What A Write-off Is.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
the REALEST shyt to me was when Jerry was dating that one chick and he couldn't remember her name and he called her Mulva :mjlol:

bytches name supposed to rhyme wit a female body part... this dude goes wit "vulva" dafuk :deadrose:

man hands, the bania eps, and soup nazi were top episiodes. and all the puddy seasons

Last edited:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
i used to like it but every time i see an episode these days i can't STAND it, it's not funny at all.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I know ALL you cacs & niccaz been doubledipping them chips :scust:

Only way to do it, there's no way you can get a proper scoop on the first go; fukk I look like having one nice bite that's a perfect blend of chip and dip only to finish that off with some dry ass chip :whoa:

Real niccaz and cacs go for seconds, fukk the world on some Pac shyt

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I was handcuffed to the bed...in my underwear, where I remained.. (Scene cuts to another story)

She was attractive. She was, also, in fact, a Nazi.. (Cuts to another story)

The water that I had been swimming in was...very cold. And, when I dropped the towel, there was...significant shrinkage... (Scene cuts to, yet, another story)

Her parents were looking at me...So, there I was, with a marble rye hanging from the end of a fishing pole.. (Scene cuts to his closing statements)

In closing, these stories have not been embellished, because - they need no embellishment. They are simply horrifyingly...it's the story of my life as a short, stocky, slow witted bald man. (Gets up, begins to walk out but then turns back for a moment) Oh, and also...my fiance died from licking toxic envelopes that I picked out. Thanks again.

GOATSTANZA

X937SPf9RlmgWHurZ1gL_George%20Hair%20Yeah.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

costanza-o.gif

Him hiding out under his desk with Steinbrenner's grand kids running around and asking Jerry to make a bomb threat so he wont get caught.

And Steinbrenner singing that song...

"Say kids tell me if you heard of this one...HEAAAAARTBREAKERRRR...LOVETAKERRRR...SHOEMAKERRRR...WONT YOU FIX MY SHOES FOR FREE"
:deadmanny: