Segragation is/was better for Blacks and Intergration was a trap

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Without African Americas they would have.
who knows how things would have played out. without free african labor, theres a good chance they would have never become the super power to begin with

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
And you don't think that money trail led back to a White man :what:
The problem is people think we're failing right now because we live in a white society. Everything owned like super markets, telecoms are white owned. Even places like McDonalds which have a black CEO, have chairmen who are white. (altho actually they have 2 other blacks too :ehh:)

Thing is, people forget we are the minority, a very small one at that. When you look at it racially, it looks like we're losing, but when you look at it from a different perspective, we're actually not.

1% of the black population are millionaires, we have 35k. in the white world, they have their 1%. when you round things off percentage wise, we have the same numbers just on a smaller scale, number of middle class, home owners, business etc. If you try to compare it with the white population NUMBER wise, of course we hardly make a dent in the country, we just dont have enough people and we're scarcely sprawled out. But when you look at it percentage wise WITHIN our own OWN popoulation, we're doing just as well as they are. We have our own media, judicial representations, congress reps, owners, etc etc. Its just that we're so spread out, blacks in some areas will never see it.

Do you expect 10% of corporations to be owned by blacks? when within the white population not even 10% of their own population own corporations? At the end of the day, this is predominately white country. Nothing will change that, if you don't like it, there are many african countries where you can be the majority. My suggestion, is to view yourself as an american, and then black second. The more you push for that, the easier you'll have it. Will it be easy? nope, esp since there are many whites that are racist, and still don't understand us, because again, we're sparsely spread out, and many have no interaction with us, and are only going by stereotypes, its not their fault, they're ignorant, if you live in Montana or Oregon, you just havent been around enough blacks to know any better. We have a presence in this country and they still dont know us. Blacks aren't innocent either, a vast majority are ignorant toward white people because they dont leave their block or district. The only interaction they have are with cops and teachers. So they assume via the isolated incidents they read about....will fail before even trying. Yet the resources ARE there, whites have put the food on the table if you want to get it, many blacks have set plenty of examples to show otherwise. At this point acting like we can't go to the school of our choice, is complete bullshyt.

White privilege will always bee there, as it should, they are the majority by miles. If we were in Nigeria, we'd have the privilege, but that doesn't mean our life is restricted, no, its not. How many people here went to college? how many work for a corporation now? how many are renting an apt? how many are leasing a car? how many have a 401k. how is this different than the majority of whites? you think all whites are CEOs? fukk no, not even 1% are. this is why middle class whites are so confused, because some blacks fail to understand that the vast majority of whites......are worker bees just like you and I. and for every white scientist or businessman, theres thousands of whites that are not. Same applies to the black population, we have blacks working for NASA, Wall St, are they a big representation? of course not, because percentage wise they reflect our small population. There's only 30 mil blacks how many do you expect to be working for NASA? 10%? that's now how numbers work relative the entire U.S population size that does work for nasa.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
A manifesto, raising awareness, Unity, using our own media sources as an outlet

As I posted in here, if Black America was a country they'd have the 16th strongest spending power in the world. So money isn't a worry

We're all leaders in our own destiny. You don't need a one leader, more like a commission
Marcus Garvey done this almost 100 yrs ago!! 1919. Go research it, and this was during segregation.

So for you guys to laugh just shows you have no knowledge on the subject

That's too vague breh and it doesn't address the specifics of what is needed for this whole thing to pop off. The world we live in today is much more complicated than it was in Garvey's time. And ultimately Garvey failed just like the Nation of Islam and the black Panthers. Black folk didn't listen then and they aren't trying to listen now for the most part.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
who knows how things would have played out. without free african labor, theres a good chance they would have never become the super power to begin with
What does that have to do with what I'm talking about.

That a bit too far to be relevant to what I said since I'm talking from segregation which is after slavery ended onward as if it went your way which we took the fully separate but equal route and split off from the US.

Super power or not they would still have power to take over the north and hit our side hard thanks to having a head start.

The south still wouldn't give a fukk about being a word hero.

Last edited:

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
0978096617021_500X500__55125_zoom.jpg
0966170229.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Better yet how about you tell me how blacks ended segregation? :lupe:

And who voted? :lupe:

The bill was called for by President John F. Kennedy in his civil rights speech of June 11, 1963,[6] in which he asked for legislation "giving all Americans the right to be served in facilities which are open to the public—hotels, restaurants, theaters, retail stores, and similar establishments", as well as "greater protection for the right to vote". Kennedy delivered this speech following a series of protests from the African-American community, the most concurrent being the Birmingham campaign which concluded in May 1963.

Emulating the Civil Rights Act of 1875, Kennedy's civil rights bill included provisions to ban discrimination in public accommodations, and to enable the U.S. Attorney General to join in lawsuits against state governments which operated segregated school systems, among other provisions. However, it did not include a number of provisions deemed essential by civil rights leaders including protection against police brutality, ending discrimination in private employment, or granting the Justice Department power to initiate desegregation or job discrimination lawsuits.[7]

800px-Lyndon_Johnson_signing_Civil_Rights_Act%2C_July_2%2C_1964.jpg

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
211874.jpg

This book is basically the Bible on Black Nationalism.If you don't have this, then don't expect to be taken seriously.

If you cats are really serious about this, yall should read these three books and get with people are willing to build with you. You will have an uphill battle though.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's too vague breh and it doesn't address the specifics of what is needed for this whole thing to pop off. The world we live in today is much more complicated than it was in Garvey's time. And ultimately Garvey failed just like the Nation of Islam and the black Panthers. Black folk didn't listen then and they aren't trying to listen now for the most part.

Even if I posted a 500 word answer you'd still object because you have a colonized mindset.

"Birds born in a cage see flying as a mental illness"

The whole point of people itt is that the society we live in today is less complicated than the time of segregation. So how is today more complicated for blacks than Garveys time?

And no Garvey didnt fail. To date he's ran arguable the largest black owned organisation in history.... smh

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
So you think blacks protesting did the trick eh? that was the only reason. :mjlolz:

Did you not watch occupy wall st? if they dont want to do shyt, they dont have too. at the end of the day, you're making it seem like we forced them, when you and I both know we can't FORCE the govt to do what it doesnt want to do, we don't affect whether they get voted in or not, so they're not losing any sleep over any protests. They could just send in the guards and disperse the crowds as theyve done plenty of times. Do you think Nixon would have signed the bill? fukk NO he wouldnt have. It would have been political suicide for a neocon. If it were against national interests, and racist whites were the majority, who would prompt the presidents impeachment, trust me, he would NOT have signed that bill. The rest of the nation had been calling for it, and JFK had been wanting equality for quite some time. If he were racist, he wouldn't have signed, I can tell you that much.

You thinking JFK is racist and still signed the bill cause some negroes protested is comedic.

btw. I thought you said segregation was better for blacks? why the hell were those c00ns calling for desegregation anyways? :mjpls:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
211874.jpg

This book is basically the Bible on Black Nationalism.If you don't have this, then don't expect to be taken seriously.

If you cats are really serious about this, yall should read these three books and get with people are willing to build with you. You will have an uphill battle though.

:salute:
whats weird is I was actually gonna post this too, but I thought don't waste my time

greatest black psychologist of all time

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
So you think blacks protesting did the trick eh? that was the only reason. :mjlolz:

Did you not watch occupy wall st? if they dont want to do shyt, they dont have too. at the end of the day, you're making it seem like we forced them, when you and I both know we can't FORCE the govt to do what it doesnt want to do, we don't affect whether they get voted in or not, so they're not losing any sleep over any protests. They could just send in the guards and disperse the crowds as theyve done plenty of times. Do you think Nixon would have signed the bill? fukk NO he wouldnt have. It would have been political suicide for a neocon. If it were against national interests, and racist whites were the majority, who would prompt the presidents impeachment, trust me, he would NOT have signed that bill. The rest of the nation had been calling for it, and JFK had been wanting equality for quite some time. If he were racist, he wouldn't have signed, I can tell you that much.

You thinking JFK is racist and still signed the bill cause some negroes protested is comedic.

btw. I thought you said segregation was better for blacks? why the hell were those c00ns calling for desegregation anyways? :mjpls:

remember the last time we were together, at my home, shortly before he was murdered. He seemed quite agitated and preoccupied, and I asked him what the problem was. "I've come upon something that disturbs me deeply," he said. "We have fought hard and long for integration, as I believe we should have, and I know that we will win. But I've come to believe we're integrating into a burning house."
http://www.scu.edu/ethics/architects-of-peace/Belafonte/essay.html