Segragation is/was better for Blacks and Intergration was a trap

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's nothing to reply to, you keep bringing up "non-racist" whites and giving them credit for things they haven't done such as ending segregation.

segregation did not end because non-racist white people realized the error in their ways.
and slavery too

these guys obviously believe what they see on tv and in the movies...

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
bruh are you talkin pre-integration or present? either way, cacs would be hardpressed to come off as the worlds superhero, while genociding an entire race of blks just for gaining some economic footing. im dont put it past them, but they'd have a tough time justifying it internationally

this is where I disagree, I don't think they'd have a hard time justifying it internationally, because we've already got a bad rep around the entire globe already.

if we started getting round up and killed, the world would look the other way.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Support black businesses, educating ourselves on economics, promoting unity, the formation of organisations funded by US to meet our interests.

Its not unfathomable

Look at China 50 years ago, now look at them today. To not see past the current status quo is the sign of a colonized mind

people on this page acting like the white race has the last say in civilization :/

And how do you propose we go about doing that? What are the logistics involved? How much money and manpower is this gonna take? What is the agenda outline for each hood to follow? Who and what are the leadership involved?...

China has an entire country to themselves to do whatever they see fit to do. African Americans have no such country that they control anything in. It's useless to compare us to the Chinese.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
bruh are you talkin pre-integration or present? either way, cacs would be hardpressed to come off as the worlds superhero, while genociding an entire race of blks just for gaining some economic footing. im dont put it past them, but they'd have a tough time justifying it internationally
Pre-segregation.

Let's talk present too, you really think American would care to be the worlds superhero if it was ran by racist whites? :russ:

Hell no. The confederate would rise back up and come at us with the quickness, also because of our separation the amount of racist would rise and make it worse.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is where I disagree, I don't think they'd have a hard time justifying it internationally, because we've already got a bad rep around the entire globe already.

if we started getting round up and killed, the world would look the other way.
i disagree. they would have a tough time justifying it in the BWS era, and an even tougher time in the era of social media.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
So you really think that segregation could end without non racist whites and blacks wanting it to end?

Well then tell me how it would of happen with racist whites and blacks who didn't care to be segregated.

what did non-racist whites do to end segregation?

:lupe:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You heard me. Those racist whites/confederates without us there wouldn't give a shyt to have a world hero image.
the rednecks and confederates dont run america, they never have.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And how do you propose we go about doing that? What are the logistics involved? How much money and manpower is this gonna take? What is the agenda outline for each hood to follow? Who and what are the leadership involved?...
A manifesto, raising awareness, Unity, using our own media sources as an outlet

As I posted in here, if Black America was a country they'd have the 16th strongest spending power in the world. So money isn't a worry

We're all leaders in our own destiny. You don't need a one leader, more like a commission

Marcus Garvey done this almost 100 yrs ago!!
1919. Go research it, and this was during segregation.

So for you guys to laugh just shows you have no knowledge on the subject

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
The only people who I have seen with any kind plan for African Americans that puts them in the driver's seat is Marcus Garvey, Clyde Anderson, and especially Amos Wilson. And I doubt anyone in this thread is willing to follow anyone of their plans to fruition.