Segragation is/was better for Blacks and Intergration was a trap

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
What plan does anyone have for Black economic independence?

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sorry bruh bruh but didnt you write this?

so not only did you not do shyt when you got denied an apartment, you got your presumably NON BLACK gf to assist you in getting the place?

How you gonna act pro black but got a white gf and don't stand up for your rights. you sounding phony my nikka, you fraudulent. Do you think Malcolm X would get denied an apartment and just let it slide bruh? hell nah he wouldn't. You over here pawgin but talkin about you going back to africa. is she goin back with you? :mjlolz:
my gfs black lol, she sounds white over the phone and has an english name

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
@Matt504 still hasn't replied to the rest of my post.

I'm waiting breh.

there's nothing to reply to, you keep bringing up "non-racist" whites and giving them credit for things they haven't done such as ending segregation.

segregation did not end because non-racist white people realized the error in their ways.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Try? Dude they would have a head start. One civil war and all of this military tech that we would leave in racist whites hands would bring harsh casualties to the black side.
bruh are you talkin pre-integration or present? either way, cacs would be hardpressed to come off as the worlds superhero, while genociding an entire race of blks just for gaining some economic footing. im dont put it past them, but they'd have a tough time justifying it internationally

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What plan does anyone have for Black economic independence?
Support black businesses, educating ourselves on economics, promoting unity, the formation of organisations funded by US to meet our interests.

Its not unfathomable

Look at China 50 years ago, now look at them today. To not see past the current status quo is the sign of a colonized mind

people on this page acting like the white race has the last say in civilization :/

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
to answer your question in short.

asking white folks if we can have it. :mjlolz:

I think they forget re-implementing segregation will take voting. :mjlolz:

Welp, there goes the neighborhood :lolbron:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
there's nothing to reply to, you keep bringing up "non-racist" whites and giving them credit for things they haven't done such as ending segregation.

segregation did not end because non-racist white people realized the error in their ways.
So you really think that segregation could end without non racist whites and blacks wanting it to end?

Well then tell me how it would of happen with racist whites and blacks who didn't care to be segregated.