Segragation is/was better for Blacks and Intergration was a trap

Daps
Reppin
NULL
why wouldn't you send your black child to a Black only school?

would you send your Black child to a school that has a majority white enrollment?

:lupe:
I went to majority white schools, and I fared better than I would had I been taught at a majority black school in the hood. And I'm no c00n or sellout. I just recognize that you can't expect us to catch up to whites after just 5 decades removed fro Jim Crow.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
quote from you...

:patrice:

Even more ironic, where do you think whites get their resources from

:patrice::patrice::patrice::patrice::patrice::patrice::patrice::patrice::patrice::patrice::patrice::patrice:
If we had more black businesses we would have less dependence on whites. If you were to use the white resources to gain money and resources to fund our own businesses and then relied on our businesses then it would benefit the black community in the end.

That's what I'm saying.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's true no matter how you feel about it.
of course its true, there's no blk owned grocery stores in the hood. but if we had refined seperate but equal, we'd have plenty of options for blk owned grocery needs

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
man you know how many nikkas I done got into it about this sort of thing. Im pro-black, but there are different levels, much like any political spectrum and those that are to the far far right, the first thing I ask them is.....

why aint you in africa then bruh? These cats I was having this debate in 2004, still aint gone til today....10 years later. :beli:
You tryin to tell me you can't save a 2gs to go back to the motherland? you hate white people so much, you hate the system so much, but you're glued to it like a chained slave with no chain. You're free to jump on a plane and head back home.

I didn't like the american system, so I left it, shyt wasn that hard.

nikkas talk too fukking much.

Exactly. I had friends in college and in life who were just like that and haven't done anything besides plug themselves into the system like everyone else. They had no plan and no resources but were

quick to debate nikkas about nothing. Eventually they took off the Bob marley shirts and the ankh medallions, and got normal careers like everyone else.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Will listing my "offline" activism make this untrue?
sorry bruh bruh but didnt you write this?

Last year I was told a place had already been let, got my girlfriend to try and she a got offered a viewing for the same apartment the same day.

so not only did you not do shyt when you got denied an apartment, you got your presumably NON BLACK gf to assist you in getting the place?

How you gonna act pro black but got a white gf and don't stand up for your rights. you sounding phony my nikka, you fraudulent. Do you think Malcolm X would get denied an apartment and just let it slide bruh? hell nah he wouldn't. You over here pawgin but talkin about you going back to africa. is she goin back with you? :mjlolz:

Blackout

Daps
of course its true, there's no blk owned grocery stores in the hood. but if we had refined seperate but equal, we'd have plenty of options for blk owned grocery needs
Well let's say they went your route. Whites on one side and blacks on the next.

Them being ahead because they had a head start and such and no interaction whatsoever between the two and the racist whites in control of their side. Thanks to xenophobia there are now way more racist whites because we just up and left and went to our side.

You really think they would of just stood there and let it be separate but equal? Especially if there was a chance that we would pass them? :beli:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps

True, but building a community where we control the political, social, and economic dynamics of it takes more than debate. It actually takes work, time, and money. That's something Black folk ain't trying to do if it about them.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well let's say they went your route. Whites on one side and blacks on the next. No interaction whatsoever and the racist whites in control of their side.

You really think they would of just stood there and let it be separate but equal? Especially if there was a chance that we would pass them? :beli:
we already had this debate. i would MUCH rather have whites trying to forcibly stop us at every turn, because we're just too thorough. over nikkas simply deciding to join whites.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Well let's say they went your route. Whites on one side and blacks on the next.

Them being ahead because they had a head start and such and no interaction whatsoever between the two and the racist whites in control of their side.

Better yet who will be qualified to own a grocery food chain and whats to prevent that from happening today? why dont we have them now, despite the resources being available? nikkas basically are failures and dont want white competition so they think this is an easy to counter that. nah nikka, if you fail now, you'll fail during segregation too. plus you dont know shyt about the grocery store market, importing goods from around the world, nor do we have enough people to support such an operation. there's not a shyt load of chains for a reason, monopoly happened because mid tier supermarkets couldn't hold their own. let alone small mom and pop ones. you're going to need black farmers and most nikkas are not farming anymore, mexicans are.

places like california would flop because we dont have a big population, taht means nikkas would have to be willing to move back to the south, how many nikkas you know from NY, LA, Chicago are tryin to do that. stop wasting my fukking time with this fantasy man, talk about some real shyt we could get down, like improving the CURRENT situation.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
@marcuz following the blueprint of his more successful versions : Cornel West and Henry Gates. Talk all that Black meta insular shyt but quick to dive in some White p*ssy the moment it presents itself.

Blackout

Daps
we already had this debate. i would MUCH rather have whites trying to forcibly stop us at every turn, because we're just too thorough. over nikkas simply deciding to join whites.
Try? Dude they would have a head start. One civil war and all of this military tech that we would leave in racist whites hands would bring harsh casualties to the black side.