Segragation is/was better for Blacks and Intergration was a trap

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Werd its like these guys want to alienate the non racist whites and cut ourselves off from their resources that we could take advantage of to further our own yet still stay in the US where white people now alienated and forced to the side of white racists would start seeing us as competitors and spark a new civil war. :snoop:

Economic self reliance, group economics, unity of Africans worldwide in comparison to relying on whites to keep our community affloat while oppressing our community on the hush

you got too much faith in your oppressor boy

this will be the reason the black race will continue to go under unless we start to raise consciouness

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
we'll see how many of these cats will send their child to a black only school, work for black businesses. personally, I live in LA, if I decided to only go to black business and facilities...I'd be fukked. Esp the level of quality I am used too.

Got me fukked up.

At least your honest. nikkas on here throwing up the black power fist gonna log off and head down to whole foods market. Beyond this thread nikkas ain't doin shyt.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Why are nikkas acting like we're not already segregated tho. How is that working out? don't most of yall live in black neighborhoods? whats crackin, why we acting like we aint segregated? why we acting like we dont have HBCU? you have 2 options, yall can stay within your own community and go to black schools and shop at black businesses only, there is no stopping you. :mjlolz:

The option to be intergrated is also there, and I choose that option. Why are you trying to convince those that are pro-intergration to flop alongside yall? wtf.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
If you are not a Black American whose ancestors were on those slave boats, Imma need you to shut the fukk up. Africans and shyt always trying to weigh in with their apparent moral superiority and intellect.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
we'll see how many of these cats will send their child to a black only school, work for black businesses. personally, I live in LA, if I decided to only go to black business and facilities...I'd be fukked. Esp the level of quality I am used too.

Got me fukked up.

why wouldn't you send your black child to a Black only school?

would you send your Black child to a school that has a majority white enrollment?

:lupe:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
who are these non-racist whites?

believe it or not, white (non-racists) will take the side of racist whites if it ever comes down to Black vs. White.

non-racist whites will be killed by racist whites for taking sides with non-white people.

White people will not side with you if it means going against white supremacy, it's as simple as that.
So if we got non racist whites and whites vs Black people if we go to your fukk all white people route why should we follow your route? :snoop:

Non racist whites have already went against white supremacy before which is why we aren't segregated and have whites who acknowledge white supremacy exists so your statement is faulty.

Economic self reliance, group economics, unity of Africans worldwide in comparison to relying on whites to keep our community affloat while oppressing our community on the hush
you got too much faith in your oppressor boy
this will be the reason the black race will continue to go under unless we start to raise consciouness
There is no dependence or faith. There is just an opportunity to use them to further our own.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
why wouldn't you send your black child to a Black only school?

would you send your Black child to a school that has a majority white enrollment?

:lupe:
Because I want my child to graduate from a prestige school like Stanford, Berkeley, USC. and HBCU don't have the same credentials. Are you seriously asking me this?

They'll have their own choice of course when they become of age, but considering how the black colllege enrollment is sky rocketing per year, 25 yrs from now, they'll almost for sure want to go to a prestige college thats internationally recognized. globalization is our future.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
So if we got non racist whites and whites vs Black people if we go to your fukk all white people route why should we follow your route? :snoop:

Non racist whites have already went against white supremacy before which is why we aren't slaves and aren't segregated.

There is no dependence. There is just an opportunity to use them to further our own.

wait.....

you...think...slavery...ended...because....of....non....racist....whites?????

:russ:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At least your honest. nikkas on here throwing up the black power fist gonna log off and head down to whole foods market. Beyond this thread nikkas ain't doin shyt.

if I had a penny for everytime I heard this stereotype

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
wait.....

you...think...slavery...ended...because....of....non....racist....whites?????

:russ:
No.

I edited the post just as it was posted dumbass.

Now reply to the rest and stop trying to run away.

Last edited:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Right now, yea. And I don't think that means were weak. It's just an undeniable truth about about being black in America. We have only now just started progressing, and the civil rights struggle is still very much alive. The fight against socalled ObamaCare is part of the ongoing fight for civil rights underscoring this country's diseased relationship with blacks. It's stupid to segregate. Right now, we need whites. We won't survive in western society (which, most will agree, is the far preferred standard of living on our planet) without integration into this society they've created.
:laff:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
man you know how many nikkas I done got into it about this sort of thing. Im pro-black, but there are different levels, much like any political spectrum and those that are to the far far right, the first thing I ask them is.....

why aint you in africa then bruh? These cats I was having this debate in 2004, still aint gone til today....10 years later. :beli:
You tryin to tell me you can't save a 2gs to go back to the motherland? you hate white people so much, you hate the system so much, but you're glued to it like a chained slave with no chain. You're free to jump on a plane and head back home.

I didn't like the american system, so I left it, shyt wasn that hard.

nikkas talk too fukking much.