Segragation is/was better for Blacks and Intergration was a trap

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
how were Blacks educated before integration?

what "critical information" and "resources" did we get from integration that we didn't have during segregation?
those black only schools couldn't hold a candle to the white schools. the point is to have access to the same schools for those that wanted to go.

what I find strange is you say segregation is better for blacks, but in another link you said we're more segregated than ever before. So then whats your argument? We're segregated already no? what seems to be the problem?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
exactly.

should've added Lincoln to the "good whitefolk" list too based on some of the other people listed.
what does the foreign policy have to do with american domestic policy and the bills they passed for the civil rights movement? stop juggling off topic like that fool. stay on topic. we're talking about black americans not the U.S foreign policy, those are 2 different things. you're smarter than that.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
We wouldn't have access to the technology western society is built on. Look, the truth is that this is a white world. That's reality. They built this world we live in. We either integrate and take advantage of their resources to build our black community, or we segregate and hustle backwards. We depend on things white people created. We need white people, right now. We can't survive on our own at this stage. Not yet. It's too soon.

This isn't entirely true. Western society itself is an amalgamation of ideas, inventions, and concepts taken from other societies. The difference is, Europeans are largely in charge of those today because at the moment they are dominant force in the world. But people fail to realize that it took them over a thousand years to get here from the fall of the last remnants of the Roman Empire. But they are not creators of EVERYTHING that is before us.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
nikkas is bringing up foreign policy. :dead:

Yes, Obama can pass Obamacare and then bomb the fukk out of brown countries, surprise, you've learned U.S politicians will take care of their own, while playing political chess on a global scale, congrats on this new finding.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas have to be forced to work together or else we wont do it. get an education, go to white folks for a job, move into their community. if blacks were ALWAYS forced to stick with eachother, maybe our grandparents gen could have built communities that rivals w/white folks have built, instead of us begging them for opportunities. like i said, even MLK realized his dream was full of shyt.

:snoop:

Based on what exactly?

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Also....there's far more xenophobia when you have segregation, fear of the other side, fear of the unknown. The reason we have less racism today, and no more downright wars like we had back then, is because of integration, we live around each other a lot more, and when you have that, you humanize the other side. white people were out there marching in Oakland AND Trayvon Martin. Believe it or not, a lot of these cacs getting fired for slipping on twitter, are because of white outrage, not ours. White folks check each other and call each other racist way more than we do. If there was segregation today, cacs wouldn't have ANY sympathy for our cause, and we'd be on the losing end, because we only make up 10%, and we're confined in pockets of areas. there are only 30 mil vs 200 mil cacs with way more money and power than us. If they want to move our facilities to the desert, there's no stopping them. The only reason we can prevent that, is because we have some cacs on our side. We like to ignore these cacs, but they do exist.

the U.S is more segregated than Brazil, and Brazil is going a bit better than we are social wise. I can't think of any country where segregation is successful. Anyone?

Whats funny is folks talking about segregation did't even attend a HBCU. smh.

Cac shut yo stupid ass up

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so basically, our lives are basically in the hands of white people.

:lupe:
Right now, yea. And I don't think that means were weak. It's just an undeniable truth about about being black in America. We have only now just started progressing, and the civil rights struggle is still very much alive. The fight against socalled ObamaCare is part of the ongoing fight for civil rights underscoring this country's diseased relationship with blacks. It's stupid to segregate. Right now, we need whites. We won't survive in western society (which, most will agree, is the far preferred standard of living on our planet) without integration into this society they've created.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:snoop:

Based on what exactly?

I remember the last time we were together, at my home, shortly before he was murdered. He seemed quite agitated and preoccupied, and I asked him what the problem was. "I've come upon something that disturbs me deeply," he said. "We have fought hard and long for integration, as I believe we should have, and I know that we will win. But I've come to believe we're integrating into a burning house."
http://www.scu.edu/ethics/architects-of-peace/Belafonte/essay.html

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Also....there's far more xenophobia when you have segregation, fear of the other side, fear of the unknown. The reason we have less racism today, and no more downright wars like we had back then, is because of integration, we live around each other a lot more, and when you have that, you humanize the other side. white people were out there marching in Oakland AND Trayvon Martin. Believe it or not, a lot of these cacs getting fired for slipping on twitter, are because of white outrage, not ours. White folks check each other and call each other racist way more than we do. If there was segregation today, cacs wouldn't have ANY sympathy for our cause, and we'd be on the losing end, because we only make up 10%, and we're confined in pockets of areas. there are only 30 mil vs 200 mil cacs with way more money and power than us. If they want to move our facilities to the desert, there's no stopping them. The only reason we can prevent that, is because we have some cacs on our side. We like to ignore these cacs, but they do exist.
Werd its like these guys want to alienate the non racist whites and cut ourselves off from their resources that we could take advantage of to further our own businesses yet forget that we are in the US where white people now alienated and forced to the side of white racists would start seeing us as competitors and spark a new civil war. :snoop:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Werd its like these guys want to alienate the non racist whites and cut ourselves off from their resources yet still stay in the US where white people not alienated and forced to the side of white racists would start seeing us as competitors and spark a new civil war. :snoop:

who are these non-racist whites?

believe it or not, white (non-racists) will take the side of racist whites if it ever comes down to Black vs. White.

non-racist whites will be killed by racist whites for taking sides with non-white people.

White people will not side with you if it means going against white supremacy, it's as simple as that.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Werd its like these guys want to alienate the non racist whites and cut ourselves off from their resources that we could take advantage of to further our own yet still stay in the US where white people now alienated and forced to the side of white racists would start seeing us as competitors and spark a new civil war. :snoop:
we'll see how many of these cats will send their child to a black only school, work for black businesses. personally, I live in LA, if I decided to only go to black business and facilities...I'd be fukked. Esp the level of quality I am used too.

Got me fukked up.