Segragation is/was better for Blacks and Intergration was a trap

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Tim Wise, but he plays the white privelege card to a tee.

This is the same stuff black and people of color have been saying for years...but because of Wise's whiteness, the exact same message we've been saying is met with praise and applause. Meanwhile, when we say it we're looked at as inhuman terrorists.

I like the message, but I see the hypocrisy.
There's no hypocrisy because Tim wise readily acknowledges how his white skin allows him to succeed at spreading his message.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
exactly

but nikkas wanna intergrate, procreate with non-black mates, and say fukk them nikkas in the ghetto; i got out, they can too.

Your real life insecure lame nikka personality comes out more and more in these threads :scusthov:

Basically

fukk out of here for agreeing with that dumb shyt :camby:

Segregation being better is a fantasy. Nothing is stopping blacks from spending money amongst each other now. In fact, segregation still largely exists. What do you call a ghetto?

Thread should have stopped here. Only thing that needed to be said but ofcourse the smart-dumb chocolate st0rmfr0nt posters had to get they weigh--in.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Because it's arguing that we were better off under a system that saw us far removed from anything resembling a human existence in this society. We would be divided from critical information and resources if we had never been integrated. Blacks already suffer from high rates of illiteracy. Imagine how it would be equal education not been enforced. :snoop:

Equal Education doesn't and never existed.

In fact there was a study that said that schools today were more segregated today than 40 years ago.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...chools-more-segregated-now-than-40-years-ago/

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your real life insecure lame nikka personality comes out more and more in these threads :scusthov:

fukk out of here for agreeing with that dumb shyt :camby:

now now, no need for ad hominem attacks. if you can't articulate your POV w/o name calling, run along & play

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Because it's arguing that we were better off under a system that saw us far removed from anything resembling a human existence in this society. We would be divided from critical information and resources if we had never been integrated. Blacks already suffer from high rates of illiteracy. Imagine how it would be equal education not been enforced. :snoop:

how were Blacks educated before integration?

what "critical information" and "resources" did we get from integration that we didn't have during segregation?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Typically its folks that don't use the resources that are currently in front of us that complain.

You get denied a house, and walk away on some okie dokie, instead of raising hell and using the resources that are out there to ensure you get the apt. its much easier to raise your hands in frustration and not try, complain and talk out of your ass, then to use the resources you have and fight. No knowing that the latter actually benefits our population as a whole. The more you raise hell, the more you fight, the easier you make it for everyone else. Yet people around rather be lazy and say "its cause Im black", "they aint gonna hire my black ass" and be cry babies, its much much easier.

we shall see how many people move to africa and send their kids to HBCU, I bet not even 98%. Those that are out there using the resources, never seem to be victimized.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1. Our greatest achievments as a community/ nation was during segregation doe breh :/

2. Equal education? school teaches you to be the worker, under the pretense that the whiteman has jobs out there for all of us. Was you taught about being self employed in school, how to equire shares, land etc

By now we would have developed an African centred learning education, an education based on our own curriculum. To cater for OUR needs

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
1. Our greatest achievments as a community/ nation was during segregation doe breh :/

2. Equal education? school teaches you to be the worker, under the pretense that the whiteman has jobs out there for all of us. Was you taught about being self employed in school, how to equire shares, land etc

By now we would have developed an African centred learning education, an education based on our own curriculum. To cater for OUR needs
:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
how were Blacks educated before integration?

what "critical information" and "resources" did we get from integration that we didn't have during segregation?
We wouldn't have access to the technology western society is built on. Look, the truth is that this is a white world. That's reality. They built this world we live in. We either integrate and take advantage of their resources to build our black community, or we segregate and hustle backwards. We depend on things white people created. We need white people, right now. We can't survive on our own at this stage. Not yet. It's too soon.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
We wouldn't have access to the technology wester society is built on. Look, the truth is that this is a white world. That's reality. They built this world we live in. We either integrate and take advantage of their resources to build our black community, or we segregate and hustle backwards. We depend on things white people created. We need white people, right now. We can't survive on our own at this stage. Not yet. It's too soon.

so basically, our lives are basically in the hands of white people.

:lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please look at US foreign policy under the Clinton, Kennedy and Johnson administration before you quote me again

I can assure you they bombed between them over 15+ Nations in South America and Africa, including your country Congo in 1964

And this is who you praise as aiding the progression of black people?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Individualism isn't bad if it is built out of a love of self. It's a much better approach than some required duty to the "Black monolithic empire". I strive to be educated because I love myself. I support Black business because I love myself. I want to create a family with a Black woman because I love myself. Not because I owe any of you motherfukker or the "Black race" anything. Integration ain't stopping nobody from building up themselves and as a unintended consequence, their communities. Integration has nothing to do with why these rich Black people ditch us. These nikkas hate themselves.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Please look at US foreign policy under the Clinton, Kennedy and Johnson administration

I can assure you they bombed between them over 15+ Nations in South America and Africa, including your country Congo in 1964

And this is who you praise?

exactly.

should've added Lincoln to the "good whitefolk" list too based on some of the other people listed.