Segragation is/was better for Blacks and Intergration was a trap

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Integrated society has too much confusion and traps. nikkas are splintered and lost. I think it's high time to discuss a course change.
Course change from integration and lose our chance to do the plan that ebony kiss brought up?

I prefer her way so we don't lose access to some resources that we could use to benefit our own.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
again you dodge my question, since when did passports define someones nationality.

I hold a british passport, does that make the white british man my brother?
I just wanted to add a further point to this now that I know you're british.

This whole time I was saying new world, you probably had no idea what I was saying, and I should probably explain this to your further. (I should have asked you what nationality you were prior to throwin that word around I assumed you were armerican)

New World = The America's. And in some cases Aussies.

South America, North America, we call ourselves new worlders. We are a mixture who have created hybrid cultures. The europeans are mixed with various european countries, the blacks are mixed with various tribes and european admixtures, and we've formed a 'new culture', in america, it's american culture, in brazil for example, its brazilian culture. when you asked me, if I was american, and I responded and you said no I was african, thats a bit insulting to us. telling a white american he is euoprean, or a black american he is african, is insulting, it undermines are history, accomplishments, wars and history. lands are taken and new occupants are not new to homosapiens, at one time, west africa did not belong to bantus, it belonged to pygmys, does that means bantus should go back to east africa? no. once you take over a land, im sorry to say it, but it belongs to you. (new world logic) America now belongs to americans. I know as a black man in the UK its a whole other ball game, because the Brits are native to their land, and its a bit more complicated for you, kind of like whites in south africa. I think the brits are a lot more accepting however, with viewing those born there as british, they've since taken new world mentality, and in some cases are even better at it then us.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Course change from integration and lose our chance to do the plan that ebony kiss brought up?

I prefer her way so we don't lose access to some resources that we could use to benefit our own.
i feel you, bruv, but it would appear like it's too late now. everyone is on their individualism kick now. only way to get blacks folks to stick together is through extreme and DIRECT racial oppression.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
i feel you, bruv, but it would appear like it's too late now. everyone is on their individualism kick now. only way to get blacks folks to stick together is through extreme and DIRECT racial oppression.
If you feel that way then that's cool but I'm gonna keep on with my route to influence the black people I know to get out of the ghetto and get into business as well and also get into business myself as well.

You know like getting to a solution instead of just complaining and being all hopeless and shyt.

Last edited: