Segragation is/was better for Blacks and Intergration was a trap

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Back then we had both covert and overt racism. Now we mainly have covert and less overt. Its still better than having both and its still progress.

We have more influence today than we had during segregation. Just because people of today don't take advantage of the influence that doesn't mean that its not there.

Segregating while being in the USA is like asking the to draw lines so they can force our people to support our own. That's dependency on them.

We can stick to our own kind now without being segregated. Lack of self discipline and not using opportunities is the issue.

what influence do we have today that we aren't taking advantage of?

:lupe:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
what influence do we have today that we aren't taking advantage of?

:lupe:
This post explains it.
The purpose of integration should have to been to collect their resources, information and generally get a good understanding of how the system works, how to manipulate it for your own benefit, then go back and help your own communities/business.... instead of just trying to integrate with them for the sake of integrating and not going back to develop your own

A lot of immigrants do this, work for the system, but then sending money and invest back "home"

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
who knows? some reasons

1. we have distorted standards that rely on WASP owned brand names.
  2. we don't trust the quality of service / products that our own ppl provide
  3. crabs in a bucket mentality
  4. people will ask for discounts from people just b/c...not treating them as real businesses
to get something of this magnitude going, it has to be an actual movement. Nobody gives a shyt or wants to listen though. The average person will call you militant or a smart dumb nikka for preaching this
This is sheer intelligence but integration happened too early because our ancestors were on the brink of true self-sufficiency. In cacs' self-interest was to integrate and continue to have brehs and sis's rely on them.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said in the similar thread...the problem isn't integration but integrating for the sake of integrating

The purpose of integration should have to been to collect their resources, information and generally get a good understanding of how the system works, how to manipulate it for your own benefit, then go back and help your own communities/business.... instead of just trying to integrate with them for the sake of integrating and not going back to develop your own

A lot of immigrants do this, work for the system, but then sending money and invest back "home"
exactly

but nikkas wanna intergrate, procreate with non-black mates, and say fukk them nikkas in the ghetto; i got out, they can too.

Blackout

Daps
that's not influence, that's an agenda
Our influence is what got us that opportunity to integrate and be able to use the method that I quoted.

Without our influence that method in that quote wouldn't be possible.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Our influence is what got us that opportunity to integrate and be able to use the method that I quoted.

Without our influence that method in that quote wouldn't be possible.
Does your influence include control of resources?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Without our influence that method wouldn't be possible.

nah, white folks appearing like total hypocrites to the rest of the world is what got us the opportunity to integrate; and it wasn't an opportunity, it was more like a trap or failed plan. you can't integrate w/people who really don't want you in their group; it just breeds animosity. are you not tired of blacks chasing behind white folks, begging to be accepted?

cacs running way for the fukking hills behind gated walls w/guards at the front. only for that 1 solitary nikka to show up and try to gain entry. i mean, nikka, they dont want you. what is y'all doing.

Blackout

Daps
Does your influence include control of resources?
We got access to some of their resources. If we made our own businesses and such we could have a bunch of our own resources benefiting from that.

Last edited:

Blackout

Daps
nah, white folks appearing like total hypocrites to the rest of the world is what got us the opportunity to integrate; and it wasn't an opportunity, it was more like a trap or failed plan. you can't integrate w/people who really don't want you in their group; it just breeds animosity. are you not tired of blacks chasing behind white folks, begging to be accepted?
You can't give someone something that they don't want. We got the opportunity because we wanted it and showed how badly we wanted and put in work to get it through various methods.

Also the plan/opportunity or whatever you want to call it is still there to be used.

It hasn't failed its just we as a whole haven't tried much to use the plan. It can still be done. It isn't too late.

The method I quoted isn't about promoting blacks to chase whites and beg to be accepted so I dont know where you got that from. :manny:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So far as social matters go, I agree. The main problem with segregation back then was that one group held monopoly over trade (local and international), education, policy, jobs and all other things related to general commerce, etc -- but barred other groups from the same entry. Because of the dominant group's monopolistic control over property and commerce, all other groups' were forced to concede to the dominant group's way of thinking or continue living without the prosperity things like trade, commerce, education, etc bring. The dominant group basically contrived the solution down to integration, because anything else, like blacks living in their own communities and freely trading with whites, was unthinkable.

Blackout

Daps
it was a stupid plan. i can only imaginative when segregation ended, how much these dumb negros were cheesing. just happy as shyt to dine and socialize in the same atmosphere as cacs.
Well that's that but the plan I supported was the one ebony kiss brought up from the get go.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't give someone something that they don't want. We got the opportunity because we wanted it and showed how badly we wanted and put in work to get it through various methods.

Also the plan/opportunity or whatever you want to call it is still there to be used.

It hasn't failed its just we as a whole haven't tried much to use the plan. It can still be done. It isn't too late.

The method I quoted isn't about promoting blacks to chase whites and beg to be accepted so I dont know where you got that from. :manny:

Integrated society has too much confusion and traps. nikkas are splintered and lost. I think it's high time to discuss a course change.