Segragation is/was better for Blacks and Intergration was a trap

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
you nikkas just too p*ssy to admit the truth, what the fukk has integration actually provided besides a bunch of little nappy headed half breed children that have no sense of self and no real ancestry?

fukk you need the approval of whitey for anyway?

archer24

Ephesians 6:12
Supporter
Daps
I agree with op. When immigrants move to America and form their own prosperous communities nobody tells them that segregating themselves from white America is wrong or idiotic. If anything people still visit their communities to patronize their establishments and culture. Another thing I've noticed are these non blacks that like to come in here and tell black people that segregation is wrong yet they don't even practice what they preach themselves. When too many black people move into a neighborhood or frequent a certain establishment white people pack up their bags and leave. Asians have their china towns, korea towns, and little saigons. Latinos have multiple ethnic enclaves themselves. Its only when black people observe this and what to mimic their success themselves that it becomes a problem.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
This is the most idiotic thread I've ever read on this forum. Black people were not simply fighting against oppression during the Civil Rights Movement, they were actually fighting specifically against segregation as well. They FOUGHT for equality in this country, and now we have black people that want to agree with the Duck Dynasty cac and act like life was great during that time. What in the actual fukk is going on here? :mindblown:
Its obvious that the idiots here who want segregation havent lived in that time.

What we had during segregation was extreme oppression that fully limited us to crappy conditions where we lived as sub humans and still were ruled by the racist white man except the racist white man had way more control during segregation.

Shoot yourself in the foot brehs.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're making the misconception that Equality ment Parity in this instance

Why do you think they killed King?

After the billings were put through... He was saying this is a minor step, and now its time to start moving to self reliant economics/parity

and keep in mind, even MLK was quoted "But I've come to believe we're integrating into a burning house."

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
you nikkas just too p*ssy to admit the truth, what the fukk has integration actually provided besides a bunch of little nappy headed half breed children that have no sense of self and no real ancestry?

fukk you need the approval of whitey for anyway?

Realest shyt ever said.

ib1UkayUQFl6sk.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
black folks still chasing white folks around til this day, when they clearly dont want us in their communities. funny part is white folks dun flipped the shyt. they coming back into the hoods, cleaning them up, raising the property value and taxes, then leaving nikkas stranded in the burbs

Blackout

Daps
are they? i'm all for economic equality, but social integration MURDERED the black community.
Im against kissing up to racist whites and letting them control our finances as much as the next guy but where is the self control that could still be used to benefit us in this desegregated time?

The only people who murdered the black community was blacks themselves.

Nothing is stopping us even now from having more businesses and such.

Blacks fought hard to remove the limitations white people put on us during segregation and still many black people refuse to take advantage of the opportunities that desegregation brought us.

Now to make it worse you guys want this oppressive segregation back so we can destroy our voice and influence in this country and forever function as subhuman for the rest of our existence never having any hope of being on the level or even surpassing white people.

This shyt is sad to see.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Now to make it worse you guys want this oppressive segregation back so we can destroy our voice and influence in this country and forever function as subhuman for the rest of our existence never having any hope of being on the level or even surpassing white people.

This shyt is sad to see.

bruh, who said anything about having an oppressed voice? if anything, our influence and voice has been weakened because we're no longer working towards one beneficial goal. the wealth disparity between blacks and whites has gotten WIDER over time. i look at these pictures of black folks in the 20s-40s with their own businesses and communities, circulating their own buck; and we don't have any of that shyt now. i don't see point in wanting to socially integrate with whites, and MLK realized he pushed nikkas in the wrong direction but it too late.

Blackout

Daps
bruh, who said anything about having an oppressed voice? if anything, our influence and voice has been weakened because we're no longer working towards one beneficial goal. the wealth disparity between blacks and whites has gotten WIDER over time. i look at these pictures of black folks in the 20s-40s with their own businesses and communities, circulating their own buck; and we don't have any of that shyt now. i don't see point in wanting to socially integrate with whites, and MLK realized he pushed nikkas in the wrong direction but it too late.
So what ties that issue to desegregation? What in all of that shows that desegregation was the cause to our people being the way they are now?

I get not wanting to help rich white further their financial gain through this whole kissing up to whitey crap that people do but nothing that we did back then could not be done now and with desegregation in fact we could go even farther than before because we have more room to work with now. :snoop:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
I would substitute the word capitalism with economics (The result would be the same if we were trading heads of lettuce. It's not the system but the actions/mindset.) . A lot of us just took it for granted that this was the solution. You have to appreciate the difference between segregation and separation.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what ties that issue to desegregation? What in all of that shows that desegregation was the cause to our people being the way they are now?

I get not wanting to help rich white further their financial gain but nothing that we did back then could do now and with desegregation we could go even father than before. :snoop:

nikkas have to be forced to work together or else we wont do it. get an education, go to white folks for a job, move into their community. if blacks were ALWAYS forced to stick with eachother, maybe our grandparents gen could have built communities that rivals w/white folks have built, instead of us begging them for opportunities. like i said, even MLK realized his dream was full of shyt.

Blackout

Daps
nikkas have to be forced to work together or else we wont do it. get an education, go to white folks for a job, move into their community. if blacks were ALWAYS forced to stick with eachother, maybe our grandparents gen could have built communities that rivals w/white folks have built, instead of us begging them for opportunities. like i said, even MLK realized his dream was full of shyt.
Then lets say that we stayed on that route. You dont think racist whites wouldnt use their power to stunt us?

You know about Black Wall Street too.

If we remove ourselves then who will check them when they decided to go at blacks? Who will be there to keep them in check when they try to make moves agaisnt blacks.

They will grow without our intervention on some South takeover shyt and eventually get enough power to put us down and then you will see a civil war part 2 with us at the disadvantage because our area needing time to catch up to theirs.

Not to mention during segregation we still had to answer to racist whites at the top because we were stuck under restrictions in the USA to where we had no national voice and still had the Government over our heads.