Segragation is/was better for Blacks and Intergration was a trap

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You realize that segregation is by choice right? :mjlolz:

Ask some folks here if they wanna live around some cacs, some don't. Most chinese end up living near china towns. You just showed me tribalism, congratulations on this discovery.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AHHHHHHH.

THAT is why you don't understand the New World logic. NOW it makes perfect sense why you can't wrap your brain around this. . Now I got it. Makes perfect sense now.
New world logic?

lol, I dont understand their LOGIC

that africa is 3rd world because thats life, which says black womens hair is uncivilized, that black people are second class citizens,

thats their logic

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You realize that segregation is by choice right? :mjlolz:

Ask some folks here if they wanna live around some cacs, some don't. Most chinese end up living near china towns. You just showed me tribalism, congratulations on this discovery.
dont worry in years to come, when you go out to rent apartments. You'll understand

your young, you still learning. Innocent to the worlds reality

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
New world logic?

lol, I dont understand their LOGIC

that africa is 3rd world because thats life, which says black womens hair is uncivilized, that black people are second class citizens,

thats their logic
Then move from their country.......

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Exactly. Blacks were marching and getting hosed down in the streets and attacked by dogs just to end segregation and motherfukkers want to bring it back. :wtf:
It's not about bringing it back, but realizing and acknowledging our purchasing power and how as a community we are divided amongst ourselves just as much as any of those african tribes that were spoken of earlier.

Truth is, we are still segregated, some Black people in communities who are completely cutoff from "white people" other than going to work and buying from their stores. It's about learning what Blacks during segregation had to overcome and what inspired them to create their own businesses. It was founded out of necessity.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
dont worry in years to come, when you go out to rent apartments. You'll understand

your young, you still learning. Innocent to the worlds reality
:wtf:

My nikka, I have lived in various apartments, neighborhoods, cities and countries. I am over 30. I currently live in Asia by choice. I have never been denied anything in my life for being black, I've been denied shyt for not having enough credit or funds. And if you've been denied anything for being black, you have laws to protect u, learn these laws and learn to utilize them.

or....

move back to africa where you will not have these problems.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok. check it out playboy.

You're from africa right? You hate the system youre in right? you're being oppressed right? you're a vicitm, right? You cant get land where you want huh? you're being held back. You're on british land, which belongs to the brits, always has for centuries upon centuries right? You don't belong there, you are african.

Why don't you go back to africa?

Thats ultimately the goal I'm working towards. The foundations have already been set my brother

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good for you!
Thanks

All Praises to the Ancestors Marcus Garvey and Martin Delany.

Also since you're a Congolese brother. I have to say the GREAT Patrice Lumumba is one of the Greatest Black Men of modern history! top 5

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Thanks

All Praises to the Ancestors Marcus Garvey and Martin Delany.

Also since you're a Congolese brother. I have to say the GREAT Patrice Lumumba is one of the Greatest Black Men of modern history! top 5
Out of curiosity....

have you ever been denied an apartment/house for being black?

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of curiosity....

have you ever been denied an apartment/house for being black?
lol YES

the landlord asked me where my heritage lies, I answered. He then told me to my face, he doesn't rent to Jamaicans or Caribbeans :/ wish I was making this up

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
lol YES

the landlord asked me where my heritage lies, I answered. He then told me to my face, he doesn't rent to Jamaicans or Caribbeans :/ wish I was making this up
And they don't have laws against this in the UK? Why didn't you raise hell, or in typical american fashion....sue$?

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And they don't have laws against this in the UK? Why didn't you raise hell, or in typical american fashion....sue$?

The system can not fail those it was never designed to protect

I was young at the time that happened. In recent times I've had the usual "pretending" the place has been let, no call back etc

Last year I was told a place had already been let, got my girlfriend to try and she a got offered a viewing for the same apartment the same day.