Segragation is/was better for Blacks and Intergration was a trap

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The system can not fail those it was never designed to protect

I was young at the time that happened. In recent times I've had the usual "pretending" the place has been let, no call back etc

Last year I was told a place had already been let, got my girlfriend to try and she a got offered a viewing for the same apartment the same day.
I WISH A nikka WOULD!!!!
kiddo-kingdom-fingers-crossed-pray-we-open-this-weekend.jpg

no, literally. I wish a nikka would, because I want a settlement. I hear about all these stories, I got a lawyer, and don't no one ever try me. Can someone come oppress me for fukks sake.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be careful what you wish for, I'm under no illusion that you won't accounter such obstacles in the future.

Hotep my brother, was a pleasure speaking with you.

One Love from the heart of the Ancestor Patrice Lumumba

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
We don't come from the same tribe. You don't know your tribe. You are a mixture of different tribes. Just like white americans are a mixture of european countries, and possibly admixtures of black/native blood. We live in the new world player. We are not from the old world. White americans are a mixture of different european countries, blacks are a mixture of different tribes and admixtures of european countries. You're trying to apply old world thinking to new world history.

and in case you want to know my point. here it is again. note: when I say ancestors, I'm talking about slaves. We are american, so I am talking about american ancestors. Since we are americans, american history is when ALL AMERICANS start. We live in the new world. A white american will call George Washington his forefather, not King George. So for a black person...forefather/ancestor = slaves. We go by nationality, not ethnicity. If we went by ethnicity it would be impossible, because just like whites are a jumble of european countries, we are a jumble of african countries. New World rules are a bit more complex than old world rules. That is why we, americans, go by our american ancestors. Regardless of all that, not knowing our OLD world ancestors is not the reason for our failures in 2014. THAT was the talking point you drove and crashed into.

This work has been brought to you by Dat nikka Knocks. Don't feel bad, I hand out servings on a weekly basis to the unprepared.

So your saying the American black should look no further than slavery to get an idea of their history? :wtf:

No wonder you have such a disdain for all things black and African. Hopefully your future Asian wifey will help you forget your African heritage once and for all.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so whats stopping us from creating a strong economy within our community now? whats stopping our unity now? mexicans and asians have their own communities poppin with their own money. Why cant we? :stopitslime:

before i answer, i want to know your answer on whats stopping us from creating a strong economy.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
So your saying the American black should look no further than slavery to get an idea of their history? :wtf:

No wonder you have such a disdain for all things black and African. Hopefully your future Asian wifey will help you forget your African heritage once and for all.
No you dumb ass, I said that slaves are american blacks ancestors, is that a lie?

And wtf is up with you and asian women? who the fukk said I was gonig to marry an asian woman? and even if I did, wtf does who I fall in love with have anything to do with anything? You're obsessed with who I'm going to start a family with like we're related, worry about who you marry nikka.

How am I going to forget my culture? When I've been to my motherland, speak my language and know my tribe? Do you even know yours? You don't know shyt about me outside of what I choose to type, so keep your assumptions to yourself.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
It all boils down to trust. We (black people) trust white people with everything except our hair and church. Which is why you see so many black churches and barbershops/ beauty salons.
nikkas wouldn't dare get their haircut in a white barbershop.

Somehow black women started trusting koreans with their hair products tho... But that's another story for another thread.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
we have been sabotaged as a community, Mexicans and Asian communities get along far better than we do. we have a lot of interpersonal hurdles to leap before we can thrive amongst ourselves FUNCTIONALLY as a community.

edit: nevermind.. trying to stay out of the race threads for 2014.

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
lol YES

the landlord asked me where my heritage lies, I answered. He then told me to my face, he doesn't rent to Jamaicans or Caribbeans :/ wish I was making this up

The system can not fail those it was never designed to protect

I was young at the time that happened. In recent times I've had the usual "pretending" the place has been let, no call back etc

Last year I was told a place had already been let, got my girlfriend to try and she a got offered a viewing for the same apartment the same day.

Did you at least try to get legal help for it? We aren't helpless breh, there are measures set in place to get these types of people in trouble. I don't know how it works in the UK, but I'm pretty sure you can go to housing courts or a civil rights lawyer (and I'm pretty sure you can get one free of charge too). You shouldn't let them get away with shyt like this, it's fukked up. The same was told to me but I worked for Fair Housing, which dealt with things directly like this, and numerous times me and a fellow white coworker would go in there and act like potential tenants. They'd turn me away and tell me there were better apartments for me in the shytty areas. So many landlords have gotten into trouble for discrimination like this.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
This is the most idiotic thread I've ever read on this forum. Black people were not simply fighting against oppression during the Civil Rights Movement, they were actually fighting specifically against segregation as well. They FOUGHT for equality in this country, and now we have black people that want to agree with the Duck Dynasty cac and act like life was great during that time. What in the actual fukk is going on here? :mindblown:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the most idiotic thread I've ever read on this forum. Black people were not simply fighting against oppression during the Civil Rights Movement, they were actually fighting specifically against segregation as well. They FOUGHT for equality in this country, and now we have black people that want to agree with the Duck Dynasty cac and act like life was great during that time. What in the actual fukk is going on here? :mindblown:

You're making the misconception that Equality ment Parity in this instance

Why do you think they killed King?

After the billings were put through... He was saying this is a minor step, and now its time to start moving to self reliant economics/parity