Seagate reveals prices for Ps5 ssd expansions

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I really wanna put my blu-ray collection on ps5. Is this doable w internal storage?
Maybe. Blu Rays are 15-40GB each for movies. Possibly but your gonna have to get 4-6 TB drive to store at least 200 Blu Rays and still have space for games.

You may have to use a different codec like HEVC if you want to store more than that. Dramatically reduces the film sizes.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
... You'd already have 2k downloaded dumbass.

Cos it's new and it'd be in your rotation pal ...

And y'all dumbasses don't have the PS app hooked up to your phone? You can download games anytime, anywhere to your console pal. Do it ahead of time..

Lazy pal!
Dictate what people do on their $500 device brehs :picard:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I know a lot of people got struggle speeds but most games only take an hour or two to download for me.:manny:

shyt, most games only a 3rd of that time for me, even 50+gig joints. I still would rather not have to continuously delete stuff. I play quite a bit at a time and even now, with usually having 25 or so games sitting on the PS5 at all times, when it comes time to having to choose one (or god forbid two:bryan:), I feel like I'm sending my kids off to die and having to choose which one I love more.:sadbron:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Randomly checked Best Buy and Amazon yesterday and got one off Amazon :blessed:

Expected delivery is between Nov 5-7 :martin:

ssd.png

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
If anyone is looking for one I'd keep checking Amazon, they also were in stock this morning, I posted about it on another gaming forum and it went out of stock, seems like they are drip feeding the stock in as it becomes available.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Putting a Jet Engine in a $200k car
I'm saying if the system got fried in a storm you lost more money if it took the hard drive in the system with it than you did on the system itself.

There's no level of convenience that sees me putting a $1000 hard drive in a $500 system. Maybe in a PC where it can be used for more than storing console games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm saying if the system got fried in a storm you lost more money if it took the hard drive in the system with it than you did on the system itself.

There's no level of convenience that sees me putting a $1000 hard drive in a $500 system. Maybe in a PC where it can be used for more than storing console games.

its his money