Seagate reveals prices for Ps5 ssd expansions

Daps
For anyone that already has gotten one, which brand did you get? I'm good on space now but I'm sure I'll eventually need to upgrade the storage. I just have no idea where to start, what a heatsink is, etc.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Wonder if i should wait for the 2tb…..hmmm. A 2 would set me up nice for the remainder of the gen

I did noticed that the 2tb had dropped about $20 a week after I bought mine from BB (due to a flash sale). I think if you find one on sale get it if you can afford it b/c they are expensive. I got mine on sale for $370. Regular price was $529.

For anyone that already has gotten one, which brand did you get? I'm good on space now but I'm sure I'll eventually need to upgrade the storage. I just have no idea where to start, what a heatsink is, etc.

I got Western Digital. I went off the strength of the external hd I bought for the PS4 and I never had a problem w/it.

Here are a few videos:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
ADHD gaming :mjlol:

I can’t do it. Gotta concentrate on one or two at a time.

If I leave a game to play something else, I probably won’t go back.
You're 100% right... These weirdos in here are wasting money lmaoo

Seriously if you're playing more than 2-3 story/sports games at the same time, you're a crackhead or a virgin

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You're 100% right... These weirdos in here are wasting money lmaoo

Seriously if you're playing more than 2-3 story/sports games at the same time, you're a crackhead or a virgin
Whatever you say, "Magic's Johnson" :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know a lot of people got struggle speeds but most games only take an hour or two to download for me.:manny:

now you’re just being dense…if he has family/company over as he explained, it’d be ideal not to wait around an hour or 2 for a game to download…ppl pay for convenience—news at fukking 11