Seagate reveals prices for Ps5 ssd expansions

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
now you’re just being dense…if he has family/company over as he explained, it’d be ideal not to wait around an hour or 2 for a game to download…ppl pay for convenience—news at fukking 11
"Say cuh, let's hit that 2K up :krs:"

"Yeah....hold on for a bit though mane, I gotta redownload it :francis:"

":unimpressed:"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
now you’re just being dense…if he has family/company over as he explained, it’d be ideal not to wait around an hour or 2 for a game to download…ppl pay for convenience—news at fukking 11
That’s a high estimate for the largest games. Most games are a lot quicker.

If you know you are having company over it’s easy to prepare by downloading a couple “party” games.

Obviously people will pay for convenience. I was just saying the SSDs are big enough to be manageable. Even with an extra card eventually you will fill up the extra space and still have to manage your space in some way :manny:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

This always happens with 2K especially during that lil time in the summer between the NBA finals and a new 2K coming out.

:wow:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you know you are having company over it’s easy to prepare by downloading a couple “party” games.
Cats aren't trying to treat games like ordering a bunch of pizzas a couple of hours before a party.
family done left at that point. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Little cousin crying and shyt because Spiderman still has 37 minutes left to download.:mjcry:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Cats aren't trying to treat games like ordering a bunch of pizzas a couple of hours before a party.
To me it’s simple.

You know people are coming over. You clean up. Order/cook some food. Download some games.

I know y’all ain’t buying $200 SSDs just to hold games in case company comes over :stopitslime:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
To me it’s simple.

You know people are coming over. You clean up. Order/cook some food. Download some games.

I know y’all ain’t buying $200 SSDs just to hold games in case company comes over :stopitslime:
I'm not downloading games for company either :camby:. If they don't like it they can take they asses home.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Whatever you say, "Magic's Johnson" :mjlol:
magic-johnson-smile.gif

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia

... You'd already have 2k downloaded dumbass.

Cos it's new and it'd be in your rotation pal ...

And y'all dumbasses don't have the PS app hooked up to your phone? You can download games anytime, anywhere to your console pal. Do it ahead of time..

Lazy pal!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
... You'd already have 2k downloaded dumbass.

Cos it's new and it'd be in your rotation pal ...

And y'all dumbasses don't have the PS app hooked up to your phone? You can download games anytime, anywhere to your console pal. Do it ahead of time..

Lazy pal!
Right

In 2021 data is easily accessible. There’s no real reason to hoard data locally.

Dudes just falling for the okie doke and handing over hundreds of dollars so they can have a long list of games to scroll through. :mjlol: