Screenwriter exposes Hollywood, told script was 'too intelligent' for Black audiences

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
You can look at the 'Urban' section of your bookstore and you'll see there are only certain topics we get to write about to the masses. Relationships and Religion.

A poster said we need more producers and studios and that poster is right. Somebody without a lot of hangups. I appreciate Tyler Perry's accomplishments but things in his past clearly drive a lot of negativity in his works.

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
So according to her...

• the CIA gives everyone lists of things to write about
  • it’s all rooted in Satanism
  • Harvey Weinstein was designed and sent by higher powers to compromise her, that she was an asset

Some of her tweets

There's a lot of prejudice and racism in Hollywood but I dunno :patrice:

The lady is crazy. If the CIA wants you to write for them they are not going to tell you. They operate through shell companies and other third parties.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Is she being truthful or is it just babble? :mjpls:Ex screenwriter exposes her experience in Hollywood.
Cliffs:
  • it's a closed power system that controls all storytelling
  • they have agendas to push
  • writers are given documents by the biggest agents in the world (like the C.I.A), the lists tells them what to write about
  • the transgender topic is one of the biggest agendas right now
  • if you're looking to develop "urban" movies (code word for "Black movies") you are given themes to write about
  • they need to be dumbed down and about poverty
  • she wrote a script with two Black leads, her agent gave the script to J3w1$h producer R0b T3it3l cause he makes "urban" movies (also known for his race baiting agendas)
  • he said it was "too intelligent" for Black audiences
  • it's social engineering , they want to create a divide, she has been to those meetings
  • you have to be compromised in order to be successful, you don't get to the top unless you are
  • people at the top like Harvey Weinstein are the most scared
  • was told by her manager that she has to tell the bigwigs "I'm willing to do anything", it's a code word and they are waiting for her to say it

Lol sounds like they bushed her shyt and she's . We got to create and platform our own shyt .

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why we need more black production companies and directors. As long as the cacs and c00ns are running the show, the agenda will continue to be pushed. Black movies/shows will continue to have a drug nexus with abusive toxic men/relationships and violence.

It's not about having black actors, we know most of them are chasing the bag.

Idk but the black people making shows seem to go the route of dumbed down bullshyt and black people seem to love it. Look at 50 cent with power, BMF, Ghost, or John singleton snowfall,etc. Every black person of note I'm aware of that want to make a film it's always the same theme and our people don't mind.

We can't keep blaming others

Daps
Ex screenwriter exposes her experience in Hollywood.
Cliffs:
  • writers are given documents by the biggest agents in the world (like the C.I.A), the lists tells them what to write about
  • if you're looking to develop "urban" movies (code word for "Black movies") you are given themes to write about
  • she wrote a script with two Black leads, her agent gave the script to J3w1$h producer R0b T3it3l cause he makes "urban" movies (also known for his race baiting agendas)
  • it's social engineering , they want to create a divide, she has been to those meetings
  • you have to be compromised in order to be successful, you don't get to the top unless you are
  • was told by her manager that she has to tell the bigwigs "I'm willing to do anything", it's a code word and they are waiting for her to say it

The CIA has their tentacles everywhere
So according to her...

• the CIA gives everyone lists of things to write about
  • it’s all rooted in Satanism
  • Harvey Weinstein was designed and sent by higher powers to compromise her, that she was an asset

Some of her tweets

There's a lot of prejudice and racism in Hollywood but I dunno :patrice:

There is ALOT of occult imagery and predictive programming in pretty much everything
Makes sense if the CIA is involved
The Eyes Wide Shut movie for example went completely over people's head
Of course it's rooted in Satanism but it's not some Church of Satan Satanism
People worship psychopaths and the psychopaths socially program people how to act while they follow their own rules

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
She appears to be a right wing conservative and maga sympathizer so her take on Hollywood dumbing down movies for black people is biased and not one coming from a genuine place of concern so I would take what she says with a grain of salt.

Here is her husband.

v78m1LuN_400x400.jpg

They posted her vid/rant in a recent thread. It came from a clown forum that's referenced here often, LSA. First red flag.
Think they called her video an expose by an insider.

According to her IMDB page, she has exactly ONE film credit

Tiffany FitzHenry - IMDb

And, it's a short.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Is she being truthful or is it just babble? :mjpls:Ex screenwriter exposes her experience in Hollywood.
Cliffs:

whats Tyler Perry’s excuse?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
There are black production companies and directors. They don't get support though. :yeshrug: did the agent ever send the script to them? They could have even if they weren't interested in working with them but they never thought of them....

White Ice is colder