Screenwriter exposes Hollywood, told script was 'too intelligent' for Black audiences

Juven

All Star
Daps
This is why we need more black production companies and directors. As long as the cacs and c00ns are running the show, the agenda will continue to be pushed. Black movies/shows will continue to have a drug nexus with abusive toxic men/relationships and violence.

It's not about having black actors, we know most of them are chasing the bag.
you gotta donate

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
good quality looking films aint cheap :francis: thank god for netflix and other streaming places... they can at least fund your shyt if it's dope or half give or take. dont have to depend on majors anymore...

You make the best product with what you have. Alot of people dont understand that.
The landscape has changed so what she is bytching about is not relevant anymore.

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
So according to her...

• the CIA gives everyone lists of things to write about
  • it’s all rooted in Satanism
  • Harvey Weinstein was designed and sent by higher powers to compromise her, that she was an asset

Some of her tweets

There's a lot of prejudice and racism in Hollywood but I dunno :patrice:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
All that Hollywood diversity crap is just PR bullshyt. I don't need some Q-Anon weirdo to tell me anything, though. How did you find that account? Look at the shyt being posted by them.

Edit: Yea, get outta here with this :camby:

Tiffany FitzHenry | Right Wing Watch

The Bonkers Hollywood-Pedophilia ‘Documentary’ QAnon Loves

Here's what led up to a hoax about Oprah being arrested trending on Twitter
It's TLR, if a person validates what people think,they will disregard everything else. Logic first.

Daps
So according to her...

• the CIA gives everyone lists of things to write about
  • it’s all rooted in Satanism
  • Harvey Weinstein was designed and sent by higher powers to compromise her, that she was an asset

Some of her tweets

There's a lot of prejudice and racism in Hollywood but I dunno :patrice:

She is a right wing Q anon nut job. These people don’t operate under the same rules, facts mean nothing to them.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Produce and make your own films.

When people say things like this, I don't think they grasp that damage caused by the destruction of black wallstreet and the Jim Crow laws.

To produce and make your own films, you need investors, insurers, lawyers. At the foundation. This would then feed into agreements you have with agencies, writers, people who build sets and so on.

It is not a simple matter of saying produce and make your own film when those with the potential to do so don't have access to the resources which is a situation that exists by design. When the foundations were being set, they were burned to ground to ensure that certain people had access to the only gateways.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
When people say things like this, I don't think they grasp that damage caused by the destruction of black wallstreet and the Jim Crow laws.

To produce and make your own films, you need investors, insurers, lawyers. At the foundation. This would then feed into agreements you have with agencies, writers, people who build sets and so on.

It is not a simple matter of saying produce and make your own film when those with the potential to do so don't have access to the resources which is a situation that exists by design. When the foundations were being set, they were burned to ground to ensure that certain people had access to the only gateways.
not anymore this aint the 90s. a grip of people have found their lane thru youtube the internet. as well as digital recording devuces are more available than ever