The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
These comments man.

2927530_orig.gif

Y'all ain't got no empathy for black women who've been hurt?
because she's a black woman? intrinsically?

Why?

I mean there wasn't a racist incident.
She just dates people she shouldn't date.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I see get why so keeps picking the wrong type of dude's..The women in her family can't show her healthy relationships bc....
She specifically said "ive seen tons of women in my family be hurt by men" so either TONS of women in her family have terrible luck or they like her pick fukked up men.
frankly, she dates dudes who know she worked at a radio station. SHE KNOWS why she had bad experiences :sas1:

Theres a type she's always around.

You wanna live that entertainment industry life? :usure:

You'll pay for it :sas2:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
I see get why so keeps picking the wrong type of dude's..The women in her family can't show her healthy relationships bc....
She specifically said "ive seen tons of women in my family be hurt by men" so either TONS of women in her family have terrible luck or they like her pick fukked up men.

All that shyt understandable but how tf she didn't know Marc Lamont Hill was a faggit?:mjlol:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These comments man.

2927530_orig.gif

Y'all ain't got no empathy for black women who've been hurt?

This thread is kind of sad. Dudes can't even feel for a sista emoting after a traumatic experience because their so butthurt about being criticized.

It was said earlier but what she's expressing here is not a rare sentiment. A lot of black women feel this way, but it wasnt always like this. "Our women don't respect us"...this should be a concern to any black man that values community building.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
This thread is kind of sad. Dudes can't even feel for a sista emoting after a traumatic experience because their so butthurt about being criticized.

It was said earlier but what she's expressing here is not a rare sentiment. A lot of black women feel this way, but it wasnt always like this. "Our women don't respect us"...this should be a concern to any black man that values community building.
You can't empathize with someone you have unresolved resentment for.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Thats not "our" fault.

85% chance her type aint on The Coli :heh:

• Dap
Reactions: pop

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I mean, I feel bad for her, but at the same to time I can't fully defend her here. She's gotta take accountability for the men she choose to date. I hate the fact she got dogged out like that,but when she said "I don't want to give birth to a black male baby" and the ludicrous generalizations? :camby: Sorry sista

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
what happened in the club? i aint even press play honestly
Got smacked around by a security guard for no reason.

Honestly it is sad. I'm seeing a whole lot of victim blaming, "she's picking the wrong dudes"/"what about her accountability?" Breh really? She went through some shyt and cannot trust men right now and y'all jumping at her? Y'all can't show any compassion? Another man put his hands on her and we're making jokes at her expense? We gotta do better breh.

When women say men are trash, I get it. I really do.

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
While I agree that not all fakkits are flaming flamboyant, these hoes hear rumors on these nikkas and be coming across shyt they know don't make no damn sense but write it off :comeon:

Gay rumors aren't 100% guaranteed though. You have to verify the source it came from also. Lots of people make up rumors because they don't like a person. Men and women get called gay for dressing a certain way, not dating a lot. Men get called gay if they get their eyebrows done, if they clean under their nails, wear clothes besides jeans and tees, carry a messenger bag or freaking wash their ass for more than once a week. I heard people call someone gay because they past a certain age without kids.

You say this yet me and many dudes i know never see women go with a nice guy and get tricked.

It might be out there but realistically that isnt common. What i mainly see is women ignoring lame and corny men who are good men and going with other types and ignoring red flags and getting hurt.

This whole avoidance of accountability some women do doesnt help women at all and fukks over any child being born from that.

i'm referring to her comments about hating [black] men and not caring if [black] men are hurt not about downlow dudes

idk nothing about that

It happens all the time. Just because you don't hear about it doesn't mean it doesnt happen. And the way you and other guys on here think I wouldn't be surprised if you did hear from a female friend that she got tricked and you dismissed it and blamed her no matter what. FYI ttricked could mean just wasting her time by pretending he wants a relationship for a while then bouncing. Its not always so sinister. Thats not a nice guy. Tiger Woods appeared to be a nice guy but had a whole harem behind his wife's back. Lied about it and exposed her to STD's. Dating a chick for years, living in her house, going to family get togethers, mooching off her. Then acting jealous and controlling if leaves, stalking her. I had a cousin who was living off this women for years, he would bring her to family cookouts,etc. But in the time I saw them together, I knew he wasnt feeling her like that. I guess she got tired of being used and talked to another guy and he got mad and kicked her door in.

I don't see many cases of a guy using the chick to rape her kids, but it does happen. But I see a lot of guys dating a chick for years, living off her, then either she leaves and he stalks her, blows up her phone, calls her friends until she talks to him again. Or he leaves when he finds someone else to mooch off of; or he leaves and marries the next chick he dates after wasting the other womens time for several years. That i not being a good guy.

Just like that Mystic dude in the infamous "Simp gets his heart broken by a gold digger" the chick was only using him until she gets chose by a rich dude. She was staying in his house, eating his food & it was obvious to everyone that she wasn't into him like that. But he ignored the signs until she finally left and he cried about it.

Here's a video talking about a so-called nice guy throwing his wife a party but invites his side chick.