Scottie Beam breaks down, says she doesn't respect men

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Miss a playa who promises that he will change his ways and then cheats on his gf isnt a nice guy tricking a woman lol.

Corny and lame men arent the main ones going around and cheating and fukking a lot of women.

I dont dismiss women who get tricked. Its just that most who tell me they got tricked when specifying what he did before he cheated mentioned red flags that they ignored.

Women ignoring red flags (whether intentionally or not) and then getting cheated on is a big problem.

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
They do that because thats what many women like beloved.

I gurantee if more women start rejecting men who do that they will change up QUICK

You're right. Everybody's playing a role. Some play it better than others- we wouldn't do it if there were no rewards.

A lot of people just need to learn to read a room, then adjust. Hottest girls I know prefer "nice guys". They're also the smartest girls I know.

A lot of these guys dominate in other ways.

Honestly I can see past "nice" with anybody. Even before I worked in psych I've always been good on picking up on people mood/affect and body movements. No matter what...everybody tips their hand if you're around them enough.

Quoted for emphasis.

I think that guy and the "gold digger" were a good trade off. Each using the other for different ends. It's funny how some nice guys don't see how they fit into the cycle of using people

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
traumatic experiences like these are impacting men and women within our community.

praying for her mental recovery.

a lot of women place their trust in the wrong men...and are disillusioned with reality. She made a comment about a random black man caring about her well being despite not knowing her. Ideally I would agree and hope we could all care for each other.

But in reality it doesn't work that way. I've had several black women try to screw me over (I'm in Houston dealing with this hurricane and the other day a random black chick tried to steal my shopping cart with supplies) and I know several black women who have been screwed over by men. I think it's easy to make black men as a collective the scapegoats, because black women have so many expectations of us. At times I'm not sure if that's a compliment and telling of how highly they think of us, or just a method to consistently demean us. Probably a mix of both.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I mean, I feel bad for her, but at the same to time I can't fully defend her here. She's gotta take accountability for the men she choose to date. I hate the fact she got dogged out like that,but when she said "I don't want to give birth to a black male baby" and the ludicrous generalizations? :camby: Sorry sista

She gotta take accountability. Her grandmama and her 70 years of experience and wisdom probably told her to find a nice, young man to date but, she went after the playboy with muscles and tats, got her heart eviscerated and now she bitter. Cold world, no blanket.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Got smacked around by a security guard for no reason.

Honestly it is sad. I'm seeing a whole lot of victim blaming, "she's picking the wrong dudes"/"what about her accountability?" Breh really? She went through some shyt and cannot trust men right now and y'all jumping at her? Y'all can't show any compassion? Another man put his hands on her and we're making jokes at her expense? We gotta do better breh.

When women say men are trash, I get it. I really do.
i've been following her for awhile

she a hood rat. she's admitted that she's ratchet...i don't believe her story that she didn't do anything for the dude to put hands on her

but even if her story is true.....i'm supposed to :cape: when she says she nuh rate black men and nuh care if we're hurt? she says she only cares if they're dead.........and mostly likely she just want to use a dead black man's name as a hashtag....this chick is the real trash

i hope she's successful and all that but she's a trash indivdual

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:After listening to the whole thing, I don't feel for her. She said she has no respect for men and little regard for em.

I've been hurt by a number of women in a number of ways, and my reaction was to withdraw emotional attachment and using my head first and foremost.

I don't hate women, and don't take pleasure in seeing them seriously hurt, especially not sistas. I still care on a base level about the wellbeing of women,

and won't let my losses change that. She has broadbrushed and revealed her resentment to black men as a whole.

My only takeaway is a man would be a fool to get involved with her, today, tomorrow, or whenever she states she is ready to trust men again.

One strike and you out. She is a liability to a potential suitor. Her hurt causes her to hurt him, and now he has issues, and the cycle continues.

She needs therapy. Not being spiteful, but she needs therapy.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Of all the women I seriously dated, only 1 was a really horrible choice.

And I learned to vet against that going forward.

The others were good, we just didn't mesh well or things didn't work out for whatever reason.

I still learned valuable life lessons from those relationships too though.

These chicks don't learn from their experiences.

They legit date the "same guy" over and over and over.......and over.