Scottie Beam breaks down, says she doesn't respect men

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
see ladies gotta be careful ya'll be quick to say "ohh girl he bae" when really its "ohh girl he gay" . . I didn't watch the video :laugh:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I'm a good dude. Always been a good dude. I sleep like a baby with a good conscience because I know I treated all my women right for the most part. If a chick hate men it's because she intentionally went after nikkas that wasn't shyt :hubie:
She's not necessarily the best decision maker. Joe Budden said he originally called/texted her and wanted her to be the moderator of Everyday Struggle. She never even responded back to him. Now Everyday Struggle probably the hottest hiphop show or shyt music show period right now. Charlemagne also said he hit her up to audition for some MTV shows and she never replied to him either. She turned both of these opportunities down seemingly due to some loyalty to Hot 97 which she just recently ended up leaving anyways. She hates men yer those are two black men that tried to give her amazing opportunities for her career that she ain't even have the decency to reply to. If that's how she handles her professional career no wonder her dating life is a mess as well.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
traumatic experiences like these are impacting men and women within our community.

praying for her mental recovery.

a lot of women place their trust in the wrong men...and are disillusioned with reality. She made a comment about a random black man caring about her well being despite not knowing her. Ideally I would agree and hope we could all care for each other.

But in reality it doesn't work that way. I've had several black women try to screw me over (I'm in Houston dealing with this hurricane and the other day a random black chick tried to steal my shopping cart with supplies) and I know several black women who have been screwed over by men. I think it's easy to make black men as a collective the scapegoats, because black women have so many expectations of us. At times I'm not sure if that's a compliment and telling of how highly they think of us, or just a method to consistently demean us. Probably a mix of both.

BRO .... a lot of those women are idiots

I cant respect anyone who is so myopic that they constantly fail to take any responsibility for how they end up....

you have four or five bad relationships at some point you have to start looking at "you" and questioning yourself , your decision making and your motivations

that goes for both men and women

like mostly attracts like .... if you consistently end up with losers it means you are one yourself

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug:After listening to the whole thing, I don't feel for her. She said she has no respect for men and little regard for em.

I've been hurt by a number of women in a number of ways, and my reaction was to withdraw emotional attachment and using my head first and foremost.

I don't hate women, and don't take pleasure in seeing them seriously hurt, especially not sistas. I still care on a base level about the wellbeing of women,

and won't let my losses change that. She has broadbrushed and revealed her resentment to black men as a whole.

My only takeaway is a man would be a fool to get involved with her, today, tomorrow, or whenever she states she is ready to trust men again.

One strike and you out. She is a liability to a potential suitor. Her hurt causes her to hurt him, and now he has issues, and the cycle continues.

She needs therapy. Not being spiteful, but she needs therapy.
Didn't listen but this is what I was oing to say.

Any black woman who says they feel this way about black men I treat em like I would a racist white person

There's no point in feeling sorry for em or trying to change their minds and convince them I'm one of the good ones and not like the others.

If you hate me for something someone else did because we're the same gender or color then it's fukk you, to anybody :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I mean, I feel bad for her, but at the same to time I can't fully defend her here. She's gotta take accountability for the men she choose to date. I hate the fact she got dogged out like that,but when she said "I don't want to give birth to a black male baby" and the ludicrous generalizations? :camby: Sorry sista

Wait she ACTUALLY said that shyt!!??!

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
She's not necessarily the best decision maker. Joe Budden said he originally called/texted her and wanted her to be the moderator of Everyday Struggle. She never even responded back to him. Now Everyday Struggle probably the hottest hiphop show or shyt music show period right now. Charlemagne also said he hit her up to audition for some MTV shows and she never replied to him either. She turned both of these opportunities down seemingly due to some loyalty to Hot 97 which she just recently ended up leaving anyways. She hates men yer those are two black men that tried to give her amazing opportunities for her career that she ain't even have the decency to reply to. If that's how she handles her professional career no wonder her dating life is a mess as well.
nikkas going ask for receipts. It's already timestamped at 1:03:41

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
I think she tryna get a check from the bouncer and the club where she got roughed up. Maybe she already has, but if not she should. This video alone could get her paid

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Of all the women I seriously dated, only 1 was a really horrible choice.

And I learned to vet against that going forward.

The others were good, we just didn't mesh well or things didn't work out for whatever reason.

I still learned valuable life lessons from those relationships too though.

These chicks don't learn from their experiences.

They legit date the "same guy" over and over and over.......and over.

Women arent smart (more so logic is their weak point), which is why they are so fixated on telling themselves they are good at things and all that other dumb stuff. They know they arent smart but their pride wont allow them to accept the fact.

Notice the main women who brag about being all power live lives that are in shambless. It is a way they cope through pain I guess.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Of all the women I seriously dated, only 1 was a really horrible choice.

And I learned to vet against that going forward.

The others were good, we just didn't mesh well or things didn't work out for whatever reason.

I still learned valuable life lessons from those relationships too though.

These chicks don't learn from their experiences.

They legit date the "same guy" over and over and over.......and over

This is the main issue with these so called women

It seems that they dont value peace in a relationship until their all used up goods

Daps

Can't lie seems highly unprofessional to shun people who send stringless opportunities your way