Scottie Beam breaks down, says she doesn't respect men

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Soooo....she doesn't trust the entire demographic of the male gender because of her experience in a NIGHT CLUB and the fact she chose a boyfriend who was probably sus as fukk and showin those signs........nah baby you just were you shouldn't be:yeshrug:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
She 1 of them bytches who like men who goes to yeezy season/ art viewings/ afropunk, dress like a hype beast or dress up in suits/dress shirts & slacks, watch black girls rock or queen sugar, listen to black alternative music like sza / frank ocean, use hashtags like #carefreeblackboy / #woke, a sjw on twitter, active on black twitter, listen to beyonce :mjlol:

She destined to fuk wit homosexuals...more then once:russ:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
She 1 of them bytches who like men who goes to yeezy season/ art viewings/ afropunk, dress like a hype beast or dress up in suits/dress shirts & slacks, watch black girls rock or queen sugar, listen to black alternative music like sza / frank ocean, use hashtags like #carefreeblackboy / #woke, a sjw on twitter, active on black twitter, listen to beyonce :mjlol:

She destined to fuk wit homosexuals...more then once:russ:
Not really

She just a hood rat tbh

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: bytch been to the club 500 times and nothing happened 1 thing happened and its i dont respect men lol shut your bird ass up
Exactly

Fukkin pathetic
Lol at her saying she cries every night cause she's losing trust in black men

The men that she wants ain't checking for her..she ain't got that exotic look lol

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Always said I would smash but from the little I've seen from her she a crazy blipster chick with attitude problems :dame:

She could lose a lil weight too :hubie: