Scottie Beam breaks down, says she doesn't respect men

King & Duck

Banned
Daps
Thats concerning if you dont know what a good person is.

Do you have a mental disability? I wont judge
Loooool rather than disclosing.. You go for mental disability :russ:

Like i said, I'll wait for a definition of a 'good man'.. If you can't define it.. Cool, just move on

No need for the passive aggression

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
They do that because thats what many women like beloved.

I gurantee if more women start rejecting men who do that they will change up QUICK
a try hard will never blend in with those he's trying to be.....he's food one way or another

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Loooool rather than disclosing.. You go for mental disability :russ:

Like i said, I'll wait for a definition of a 'good man'.. If you can't define it.. Cool, just move on

No need for the passive aggression
A good man is a good person.

You really dont know what a good person is? Like forreal?
a try hard will never blend in with those he's trying to be.....he's food one way or another
No matter if the guy is food or not doing that will still attract plenty of women. What a man does after getting those women is on him

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps

No matter if the guy is food or not doing that will still attract plenty of women. What a man does after getting those women is on him
imo a chick who truly like whatever he's pretending to be can decipher someone authentic or faking it. If she do choose him just know she know she can play him. Only time chicks become dumb is when they're truly in love. If they're not, they can scheme with the best of the best :russ:

King & Duck

Banned
Daps

Your definition doesn't tell me much..

A good man = a good person

Like many have said in this thread already.. A lot of men pretend to be 'good guys' to get the panties, money etc then bounce straight after..

This obviously leaves women with hate and trust issues

Rather than some men taking responsibility it's easier to just blame women.. When their is an obvious problem.. Look at all the single parent households in the US

It can't be all down to the bad decisions of the woman

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
This bytch literally said "my worse fear is me having a kid/son and me hating or resenting him bc I know he will eventually hurt another woman....." If you instill in your son positive traits, let him see it's not alright hurting women, surround him with positive MALE role models and let him know how much being hurt by a man effected you... He'll be alright.

Yeah, somebody get this bytch in a mental institution...Not joking.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
These comments man.

2927530_orig.gif

Y'all ain't got no empathy for black women who've been hurt?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
imo a chick who truly like whatever he's pretending to be can decipher someone authentic or faking it. If she do choose him just know she know she can play him. Only time chicks become dumb is when they're truly in love. If they're not, they can scheme with the best of the best :russ:
We ain't talking about the fakes. We are talking about people who really got money, materials, many women they have fukked and popularity. Those things will attract plenty of women.

Thats a whole other thing you talking about b

Your definition doesn't tell me much..

A good man = a good person

Like many have said in this thread already.. A lot of men pretend to be 'good guys' to get the panties, money etc then bounce straight after..

This obviously leaves women with hate and trust issues

Rather than some men taking responsibility it's easier to just blame women.. When their is an obvious problem.. Look at all the single parent households in the US

It can't be all down to the bad decisions of the woman
My definition is what a good man is.

A lot of people arent saying that pretenders are getting access to women and then fukking them over like you are.

The reality is that playas are wanted by many women and there are even women who like men more when they are with a gf.

That is reality

Chicks be trying to get a playa to change instead of going with a good man who may be corny and lame is reality.

I bet that this "dudes pretending to be good men" you are talking about are known playas who tell women that they are gonna change their ways for her. :ohhh:

If so that explains your problem fully :huhldup:

Last edited:

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
I see why she keeps picking the wrong type of dude's..The women in her family can't show her healthy relationships bc....
She specifically said "ive seen tons of women in my family be hurt by men" so either TONS of women in her family have terrible luck or they like her pick fukked up men.

Last edited: