Scottie Beam breaks down, says she doesn't respect men

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
She experienced the worst of men because she ALLOWED them to treat her like crap.

Don't go blaming most or all men for the terrible ones you chose to associate with.

No sympathy here and I bet you she doesn't respect nor care for nice guy simps! :camby:

Well to be fair a lot of simps don't respect themselves by placing women on a pedestal just because they have a vagina......

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This bytch literally said "my worse fear is me having a kid/son and me hating or resenting him bc I know he will eventually hurt another woman....." If you instill in your son positive traits, let him see it's not alright hurting women, surround him with positive MALE role models and let him know how much being hurt by a man effected you... He'll be alright.

Yeah, somebody get this bytch in a mental institution...Not joking.
How u going to resent your son cuz he playing hoes?

I been a simp, been down but if I have a daughter and she out here breaking nikkas into pieces all I can say is that’s my baby:yeshrug:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Still saving her... :ohlawd:

All day every day
full

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Let's be real she gonna keep fukking with brehs who got a rotation cause his physicality and personality traits are what she's attracted to the most. She won't settle for less and red flags will always be overlooked.