Scientist on Reddit claims to have dissected Aliens - Even Reddit Nerds think he's either telling the truth or the GOAT bullshytter

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We're still high on the iceberg,though.

We need a scientist to drop a Reptilian one.

Gonna be some real X-Men villain shyt that day.

Y'all gonna be rushing to the toilet sh!ttin :sadbron:

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The former Canadian either minister of defense or Intel head just delivered a letter to the prime minister in regards to UAP and how she should receive a briefing as she does not know. So Canada just like every other country is involved. Basically trace who has a pact and and is allowed to conduct research in Antarctica alongside the Rockefeller foundation.

Goverment’s have acknowledged UAP/USOs in various forms. Popular media just chooses to kind of gloss over it. Due to the agreements they gave in place. Literally one of the most major stories involving either fraud or aliens is going on right now with multiple committees and it’s bipartisan but most people don’t know about when it’s actually happening. It’s because it’s being froze out of popular media.

Also special interest one of the board member of SETI was killed in the titanic submersible. When quite literally this story is bigger than anything they are currently covering by far.
Yes they are very specific with their language for a reason. Language matters. It’s no coincidence that they use UFOs and UAPs because they can play semantics by using the word unidentified. Unidentified is so nonspecific, it can mean a many of things.

Not to mention, “aliens” seems to be recycled as a recurring American news story that cycles every decade. I’m not saying the discovery of aliens is unimportant in the grand scheme but in terms of priorities of things we need to address on the planet. This should be really low on the totem pole imo.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes they are very specific with their language for a reason. Language matters. It’s no coincidence that they use UFOs and UAPs because they can play semantics by using the word unidentified. Unidentified is so nonspecific, it can mean a many of things.

Not to mention, “aliens” seems to be recycled as a recurring American news story that cycles every decade. I’m not saying the discovery of aliens is unimportant in the grand scheme but in terms of priorities of things we need to address on the planet. This should be really low on the totem pole imo.

Exactly it’s just changing nomenclature but what that does is disrupt people who knew it as one item and when people look up information it just further confuses them. They do this with most things it’s All just misdirection and misinformation. Notice as soon as someone blows a whistle or brings information forward they are instantly slandered and if they can’t be slandered sometimes are silenced in different ways.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I'd place this as a LARP from a grad or other educated individual. My skepticism is in the always-humanoid trope and in the religion part. I don't believe these guys are just running around space pollinating and assisting life like that for the "greater good". I am open to this possibility, but I don't believe in this probability of it occurring as stated.

I'm not educated in the field enough to make calls on the DNA sequencing descriptors, but this would be a good angle to take with understanding to pull off a good LARP. Sounding smart is step 1.

Also, the purposely applied red herring clause does not do anything positive for believability. Anything there could be "but it could be red herring!!".

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don't believe anything when it comes to alien interaction with earth - if aliens exist they haven't visited earth IMO. That being said, the description of their religion is rather chilling when you consider the implications. No interest in individual life, focused entirely on the gradual creation of a spiritual soul field that can communicate with them. Which would suggest they'd destroy all life on earth to harvest the souls.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Re-reading and over thinking it there's just 3 things that seem sketch to me

1. The aliens actually looking like the the short big head big eye things we think about
2. Aliens having any concept of religion
3. Him saying he cares about his family safety etc but he drops the location of where he worked

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
That just 'bends' space (I know....'spacetime').......and that's a 'hypothesis' never confirmed by science because the math don't math after a certain point and the closest black hole is several hundred light-years distant. We've never observed time 'bending'.​

And NEVER observed, itself. It's a mathematical construct until then.

I mean, after all, what would time 'bending' even look like?
The clocks on satellites need to be regularly adjusted because of the speed they move relative to clocks on Earth. That is to say they are moving so fast that they experience time in a distorted fashion compared to clocks that are stationary on Earth. I consider this "time bending".

On a planet with 8 billion people, it seems weird to me that aliens only want to come the region with only 330 million people. Heck I don’t even hear about alien abductions or crash landings in Canada and they are next door. On top of that, all the other countries (ones that don’t even rock with the US) decided to make a pact all these years ago that no other country has come close to violating and none of the other 7 billion odd citizens in the world have never exposed?
UFO's are seen all over the planet, breh... The US ain't special in that regard.

timeless

All Star
Daps
I dont know about that as I mentioned before but something that stuck in my mind is that Sanskrit is one of the oldest, most complex and yet subtle languages, especially in reference to the inner realms, higher states of consciousness etc.. Its all laid out there in its script. Now everyone on the planet can agree that we, as humanity, are missing something.

People try and fill that void with religion, sex, entertainment etc... but always seem to come up short if they are being honest with themselves. I say that to say this:

"Sans" (as in fonts) means "without link" or absent, gone, missing. Krit (as in the King Returning In Time) isn't a million miles away from Christ/Kristos/Krishna as in the symbolism and presence of a higher state of consciousness. Put them together and you have Sans-Krit aka the remains of the day and what was documented when someone/a group/a way of being left man to their own devices and all religions proclaim a return which will usher in a new age...

Lord-krishna-colored-sketch-hd-profile-wallpaper.jpg

Those people were the last incarnates back when in the previous stage of the game that ended in violence and we rose from their ashes hence "mankind" aka kind of like Man, but different. Time and again there are many separate threads that seemed to be linked and underpinned by one thing - consciousness.

People lost the true meaning and since then we saw more and more devolution and this is why I call this language Devilish because it really is a messed up vibration. Just a basic sketch of some things that caught my interest and I'll have to research at some point because its obviously all interlinked as everyone is telling their own story like blind men describing an elephant and no one with vision has put the pieces together yet in a way that is coherent...

You laid out some of my most deepest thoughts PERFECTLY. Thank you so much for that. I saved your reply for contemplation later on.

Everything's been lost in translation like the tower of Babel, and we're all operating on bits and pieces of information. I didn't not know that about the word Sanskrit. It makes sense because a common theme across most cultures has been about the reunification of God and humankind. Like we're detached from the source.

Idk if you're familiar with esoteric astrology but it touches on this as well.

Ascension.

There is a process man must go through, ego death, in order to link back up with the Divine.

In esoteric astrology the zodiac acts as a ladder of sorts. Aries being the first, ruled by Mars, a planet of war and action. This is the destination of the first house, otherwise known as the outer self/ego. It is no surprise that at humankind's unevolved nature we are all about that action. War, destruction, concerned only with ourselves.

That is just the negative and low vibrational side of the Aries coin tho. On a positive note, the action of this sign is what leads to the creation of life. When we are born we are quite literally on the journey back to God/the Creator/The Most high, and what better way to begin that adventure than with a spark of cardinal fire where we learn of self. In vedic astrology Aries is called Mesha and that individualistic, egotistical, and bold energy is still there.

The ladder ends at Pisces, which is ruled by the dreams and illusions of Neptune. It is no surprise that the further you ascend, the closer you get to God, the veil begins to lift and you start experiencing and seeing things that cannot be explained. Dreams and illusions.

And I'd like to point out that some say the Atlanteans or the Lumerians were blue. 🤔 Interesting huh?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You had people leaking the classified specifications of modern tanks on gaming forums just to settle an internet argument.

If it was that AF kid, he got sentenced recently too. Made the pentagon want to revamp their classified documents procedures