Scientist on Reddit claims to have dissected Aliens - Even Reddit Nerds think he's either telling the truth or the GOAT bullshytter

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
However, the concept of spacetime curvature and the bending of time near a black hole is a fundamental prediction of Einstein's theory of general relativity, which has been supported by a wide range of other observations and experiments.
And NEVER observed, itself. It's a mathematical construct until then.

I mean, after all, what would time 'bending' even look like?

A giant drain? A clock's hands ticking 'sideways'?

Maybe I should re-read Madeleine L'Engle's A Wrinkle in Time.

:manny:

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Um, we don't know where this being came from.

Thus. We cannot state if they came from an atmosphere Like ours. Which is what probably lead to the genetic differences.

Essentially epigenetics x natural selection extrapolated.
of course we don't know, but we can state if they breathe oxygen and can last on this planet, most likely they come from something close. I didn't say identical. I said close.

if they evolved from a Jupiter like planet, there is no damn way they could look like that nor be able to survive here.

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have an agreement with America in particular but other developed countries have downed craft and communications/treaties. Most of this stuff is above the federal Government. JFK was going to expose it along with the plans of the elite. It's documented in hieroglyphics along with DNA manipulation and nephilum. Most ancient sites were built with their assistance. It’s all recorded, we've just been fed all of that information through a European filter. The black man is the only human indigenous to earth. There are "black/Africanesque aliens. It is why we are the mother of civilization and have had technologies more advanced than current.

On a planet with 8 billion people, it seems weird to me that aliens only want to come the region with only 330 million people. Heck I don’t even hear about alien abductions or crash landings in Canada and they are next door. On top of that, all the other countries (ones that don’t even rock with the US) decided to make a pact all these years ago that no other country has come close to violating and none of the other 7 billion odd citizens in the world have never exposed?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
And NEVER observed, itself. It's a mathematical construct until then.

I mean, after all, what would time 'bending' even look like?

A giant drain? A clock's hands ticking 'sideways'?

:manny:
Telescopes, both on the ground and in space, are used to observe and analyze these gravitational lensing phenomena. They allow astronomers to capture images of distant galaxies, quasars, or other celestial objects that are being lensed by intervening massive objects. By studying the distorted light and the resulting images, scientists can gather information about the distribution of mass in the lensing object and the properties of the lensed objects themselves.

We use it like this

cvqonautbk1254620120223.jpg

we then lens correct and then research the galaxies behind it. think of it like fish lens, then correcting the fish lens. what causes the fish lens? black hole or something extremely massive bending the fabric. since we don't see anything in front of it, as we can only see light, we know it's a black hole, oh also we can detect its hawking radiation. those we can see.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
In the beginning he starts mentioning "their culture, religion and technology", which is way outside of the realm of biology (which would be his domain of expertise) and would carry immense implications, way heavier than the writer might have thought

This is pure fanfiction
But he is speaking on biology mostly, I want to hear what somebody trained in that would say

Fake or not I want to hear a scientists opinion it

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Easy. The United States is the most advance tech country in the world.
I don’t know if that is necessarily true. Not to mention if everybody copies us, I would like to think in 2023, other countries could at least manage to capture and hide away aliens. On top of that why would any other country allow the US to keep aliens. That ish is worse than having a nukes at our disposal. We’d be enemy#1 for the whole world if we had access to alien technology and equipment and kept that for ourselves. Imagine if we had access to an alien that we can’t control or worse it comes back to life and does it’s own sh*t. That would be grounds for everyone to come after us just to protect humanity.

That’s my two sense. Aliens in the conventional sense don’t make sense to me. I do recall watching an ex CIA agent giving his explanation which makes more sense. UFOs are unregistered tech from our government that they’ve been testing for years and years to make better aerial tech without our enemies knowing so they can copy. :yeshrug:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On a planet with 8 billion people, it seems weird to me that aliens only want to come the region with only 330 million people. Heck I don’t even hear about alien abductions or crash landings in Canada and they are next door. On top of that, all the other countries (ones that don’t even rock with the US) decided to make a pact all these years ago that no other country has come close to violating and none of the other 7 billion odd citizens in the world have never exposed?
The former Canadian either minister of defense or Intel head just delivered a letter to the prime minister in regards to UAP and how she should receive a briefing as she does not know. So Canada just like every other country is involved. Basically trace who has a pact and and is allowed to conduct research in Antarctica alongside the Rockefeller foundation.

Goverment’s have acknowledged UAP/USOs in various forms. Popular media just chooses to kind of gloss over it. Due to the agreements they gave in place. Literally one of the most major stories involving either fraud or aliens is going on right now with multiple committees and it’s bipartisan but most people don’t know about when it’s actually happening. It’s because it’s being froze out of popular media.

Also special interest one of the board member of SETI was killed in the titanic submersible. When quite literally this story is bigger than anything they are currently covering by far.

This is all the stuff that happens under national security. It’s just information control.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
The dead giveaway that he's bullshytting is the overly elevated prose. It comes off like a Hollywood writer imagining how scientists talk rather than how they actually speak.

The most plausible explanation I've seen for alien encounters is that the government carries out research that is unethical and illegal. They experiment on cadavers or living humans who have no family or friends. The 'aliens' people have seen around these facilities are just humans who have been tested on and whose bodies have changed as a result. Why are they testing on those humans? Probably to see if they can modify their bodies to withstand higher G forces or to test medicines on human patients.

The aircraft people see in the sky are experimental drones since the dream is to make an aircraft that can fly at speeds beyond what the human body is capable of handling. The holy grail of military aeronautics research would be a craft that can be flown without a pilot, undetectable to radar systems, can turn quickly in the air and move in a way where pilots won't black out during the flight if it can be manned. This thing can travel quickly, drop its payload and be halfway around the world before the munitions even touch the ground. To build this kind of thing they'll do anything to secure funding including releasing test footage and claiming it's a UFO.

This is the same military industrial complex that was using internet back in the 70s and had portable phones in the 40s so I'm not putting it past them to be trying to develop a high speed air craft that can drop and shoot down nuclear missiles with the precision of a jet and at less cost than an orbital or suborbital solution (dropping the bombs from space)
You have a valid point but wouldn’t they get funding anyway, why would they need to fake aliens for funding, just showing it’s capabilities will secure the funding

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
:russ:I was at the movies, and I saw this same concept in a computer animated preview/ad before the movie started, sounds like you saw the same thing some where.
I was actually thinking of a scene from family guy, where the universe was in a live action litter box:pachaha:

But the concept is nothing new. Not sure but i think it has some origins in a particular religion. I forget which.