Scientist on Reddit claims to have dissected Aliens - Even Reddit Nerds think he's either telling the truth or the GOAT bullshytter

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
we have no earth like planets in our solar system :wtf:.

click the link breh, and we've nailed this now with the james webb out and very precise data. :wtf:

im going to assume you don't know how the data is collected, but I suggest you look into it, its very interesting and proven through familiar science if you are familiar with the spectrum.
[/QUOTE]
You aren't getting it. This convo is done.

Good luck.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Different side of the same coin, breh. I think the are analogous.
Deep thought...
Could be, but only if you consider the Universe to be 'flat'.

Word to Brian Greene.​

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
why would these things have a religion ?

the writer said they are basically drones, no ? No ability to reproduce or relate to individualism.
Never understood this

Not saying they have religion by the definition we have, but why wouldn’t they know or have a creator as well?

Obviously, they didn’t just come into being and if they also have consciousness, what would stop them from acknowledging it?

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Y’all gotta’ stop, man.
You’re not getting alien life level of classified studies from someone that can’t even properly whistleblow.
For all the dumb ass shyt people risk their lives to gain, and y’all believe there’s no one in history willing to sacrifice their life and everyone else they’ve come in contact with to be the first person to officially confirm the existence of alien life and their contact with mankind?!
Are y’all fukking serious right now?

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
I don't believe anything when it comes to alien interaction with earth - if aliens exist they haven't visited earth IMO. That being said, the description of their religion is rather chilling when you consider the implications. No interest in individual life, focused entirely on the gradual creation of a spiritual soul field that can communicate with them. Which would suggest they'd destroy all life on earth to harvest the souls.

Yeah that guy's post comes off as bs.

The problem though is that once you open the door to legitimately say that yes the earth is actually being visited by aliens then *everything* is on the table: Reptiles, Tall aliens, android gray aliens, Christianity was started by humanoid aliens, christ was an alien that was never actually crucified it was just an illusion, alien reproduction vehicles with human tech and alien tech combined, a galactic wide star trek federation kind of does exist that's also keeping close tabs on humans to guide their development, "they" want to be observed by us in their ufos to influence our evolution without directly contacting us, etc...

Regarding religion I've read elsewhere that souls come from a universal intelligence that "they" (i.e..humanoid aliens) call the unnameable because no name can encompass it.

And there are possibly an infinite number of universes so ours is just one of many.

Also the gray aliens aren't even biological they're more like robots which is why they act so weird. And they're built by human-like aliens that appear like us.

But it makes sense because if you're exploring a dangerous planet you wouldn't show up in person like a star trek episode you'd send androids in your place.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
they don't eat. more like sweating. he said it smells like burnt hair, sounds like ammonia. I'm more curious what they drink, some type of chloride or some shyt.

Post said a sugar based carbohydrate with a lot of protein. Dudes consuming pre workout then shytting it through their skin :scust:

And copper. Sugar, carbohydrates, and protein.

There were comments linking their dietary needs to cattle mutilation, as in, when they need emergency rations, they look for cows. Apparently, cow's liver contains a good amount of exactly what they allegedly need(?).

"black/Africanesque aliens.

Who? What? :lupe:

Please, specify additional BULLSHYT because stating their physical form is carbon-based is just hilariously over-dramatic considering all the other elements out there.

I mean, if they're 'aliens', why would they have ANYTHING analogous to Earthlings?

I'd place this as a LARP from a grad or other educated individual. My skepticism is in the always-humanoid trope and in the religion part. I don't believe these guys are just running around space pollinating and assisting life like that for the "greater good". I am open to this possibility, but I don't believe in this probability of it occurring as stated.

I'm not educated in the field enough to make calls on the DNA sequencing descriptors, but this would be a good angle to take with understanding to pull off a good LARP. Sounding smart is step 1.

Also, the purposely applied red herring clause does not do anything positive for believability. Anything there could be "but it could be red herring!!".

Re-reading and over thinking it there's just 3 things that seem sketch to me

1. The aliens actually looking like the the short big head big eye things we think about
2. Aliens having any concept of religion
3. Him saying he cares about his family safety etc but he drops the location of where he worked

why would these things have a religion ?

the writer said they are basically drones, no ? No ability to reproduce or relate to individualism.

He was very clear in saying their dna had long sequences identical to ours. The idea is that whoever created them blended alien dna with ours in order to create drones who could function here. In such a scenario, they've been the ones coming here all along, so ofc they'd look like prior reports.

It was suggested in the thread that their religion was simply a form of programming from their creators to make them diligent worker bees. The writer in no way suggested they were here for 'the' greater good. Maybe their greater good, the pursuit of apotheosis.

Lastly, re: the red herring. He specified that the red herrings would only be in relation to his identity.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
If you can form a complete sentence and use a few SAT words then Reddit will believe anything you tell them. Most gullible ass people on the internet.
You might wanna adjust that critique, breh. We got people on here denying the Trans-Atlantic Slave trade, believe the Earth is flat, we never went to the moon, and the Roman Church 'created' Jesus.

:francis:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
He was very clear in saying their dna had long sequences identical to ours. The idea is that whoever created them blended alien dna with ours in order to create drones who could function here. In such a scenario, they've been the ones coming here all along, so ofc they'd look like prior reports.
That makes it even more laughable since if the DNA were identical, they'd be human, not alien. Then, you'd have to suppose that THEIR DNA was identical to ours to make that 'hypothesis' viable, but that'd mean their planet of origin was IDENTICAL to Earth in nearly every respect.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall him saying they found 'alien' DNA.​

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

It was suggested in the thread that their religion was simply a form of programming from their creators to make them diligent worker bees. The writer in no way suggested they were here for 'the' greater good. Maybe their greater good, the pursuit of apotheosis.

Lastly, re: the red herring. He specified that the red herrings would only be in relation to his identity.

With the red herrings, I took it as it would be applied to the post at large (aside from the crucial information from the research itself) since it would be really easy to narrow down the possible persons. I suppose I'm just misinterpreting the statement?

Apotheosis would apply to any sentient civilization with more advanced capabilities, no? I figured the take was level 0 is whatever chaos in the formation and sustainability of life, then we get normalized life forms as we know it as sentient, but then the advanced ones like humans would eventually be able to get to apotheosis through whatever form the aliens believe is at work with consciousness and "soul".

For the DNA thing, I agree. It makes sense if we were mixed or engineered to some degree of familiarity. I dislike the idea that there's only been humanoid lifeforms so far in terms of interactions, and that's before we take into account the report here on their organs and internal makeup. Perhaps the universe has more rigidity in it's output than I feel.

Not saying it's outright for-sure BS, but I am for sure casting my doubt with the door open.

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UFO's are seen all over the planet, breh... The US ain't special in that regard.
I checked bruh. Most ufo sightings are seen here. Most talk about aliens is here in America. Not saying aliens aren’t talked about anywhere else. But the obsession is more staked here.