Scientist on Reddit claims to have dissected Aliens - Even Reddit Nerds think he's either telling the truth or the GOAT bullshytter

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The former Canadian either minister of defense or Intel head just delivered a letter to the prime minister in regards to UAP and how she should receive a briefing as she does not know. So Canada just like every other country is involved. Basically trace who has a pact and and is allowed to conduct research in Antarctica alongside the Rockefeller foundation.

Goverment’s have acknowledged UAP/USOs in various forms. Popular media just chooses to kind of gloss over it. Due to the agreements they gave in place. Literally one of the most major stories involving either fraud or aliens is going on right now with multiple committees and it’s bipartisan but most people don’t know about when it’s actually happening. It’s because it’s being froze out of popular media.

Also special interest one of the board member of SETI was killed in the titanic submersible. When quite literally this story is bigger than anything they are currently covering by far.

This is all the stuff that happens under national security. It’s just information control.
SETI even put out an announcement on him on their website

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
The clocks on satellites need to be regularly adjusted because of the speed they move relative to clocks on Earth. That is to say they are moving so fast that they experience time in a distorted fashion compared to clocks that are stationary on Earth. I consider this "time bending".
That ain't 'bending'. That's just lag.

Tomato - Tohmahto​

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
of course we don't know, but we can state if they breathe oxygen and can last on this planet, most likely they come from something close. I didn't say identical. I said close.

if they evolved from a Jupiter like planet, there is no damn way they could look like that nor be able to survive here.
You are talking about our solar system. This thing could've came from beyond that.

We dont know what we dont know regarding outside beings. We dont even know how they got here.

We don't even have the requisite knowledge of many of our earthly diseases to cure them but we want to comment on the atmosphere of an unknown being lol.

The problem with our science is we try to fit square pegs into round wholes solely because WE DONT KNOW ANY BETTER. The scientific principles we think are true now will most likely be proven wrong in 100 years.

All I said was, the scientist's judgement was clouded. I'm in the field, it happens.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
On a planet with 8 billion people, it seems weird to me that aliens only want to come the region with only 330 million people. Heck I don’t even hear about alien abductions or crash landings in Canada and they are next door. On top of that, all the other countries (ones that don’t even rock with the US) decided to make a pact all these years ago that no other country has come close to violating and none of the other 7 billion odd citizens in the world have never exposed?
It's human nature to only see what we want to see. It's alleged that Nazis had assistance during WW2. Poke around, you'll be inundated with evidence. Right now you're not even a casual observer.
UFO sightings in Canada rise as U.S. jets down mysterious objects: Winnipeg ... https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/ufo-reports-jump-balloons-shot-down-1.6750448

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
You have a valid point but wouldn’t they get funding anyway, why would they need to fake aliens for funding, just showing it’s capabilities will secure the funding
There are scientists who sincerely want to develop the technology and there are supervisors who want to get more money. This is always an issue with projects. The scope may be poorly defined and egos and desires of people involved can turn a 10 million dollar project into a 20 million dollar project. I really recommend people look into the super conducting super collider project for an example of why and how projects can end up being a flop.

They're getting money anyway, but it may turn out there's a new type of metal that works better but it's going to raise the cost of the project, or someone has quit and they need money to hire someone who is as good--but that person wants more money. All sorts of things can happen which causes these guys to ask for more money and there's also just plain greed. I've never heard of any agency or contractor say "we have enough money. Thanks we don't need more"

It's similar to how all you needed to say as a scientist was "if we don't do it the Russians will" and the government just gave you the money you asked for to hire staff or pay for materials etc. By saying "there are probable aliens there. We need more money to study this" they can get extra funding. Fear of the unknown is a great way of getting money out of people.

And I'm just saying it's easier for me to believe that is what is happening than intelligent life is just kind of hanging out and vibing on earth and despite 8/10 people having smart phones we haven't gotten clear high quality footage of real aliens or UFOs that we can 100% say are not government affiliated(the UFO).

I'd recommend watching this video to see an explanation on some of the UFOs and the limitations of human vision and senses at high altitudes and going at high speed.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You are talking about our solar system. huh?
we have no earth like planets in our solar system :wtf:.

click the link breh, and we've nailed this now with the james webb out and very precise data. :wtf:

im going to assume you don't know how the data is collected, but I suggest you look into it, its very interesting and proven through familiar science if you are familiar with the spectrum.
[/QUOTE]

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's human nature to only see what we want to see. It's alleged that Nazis had assistance during WW2. Poke around, you'll be inundated with evidence. Right now you're not even a casual observer.
UFO sightings in Canada rise as U.S. jets down mysterious objects: Winnipeg ... https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/ufo-reports-jump-balloons-shot-down-1.6750448

At this point I’m beginning to realize something. People are being purposefully dense in regards to these subjects. The fact that they shot down the “balloons” they got the one from China but the others got away….it’s also odd that people don’t acknowledge that was multiple countries do have a form of weather control. It’s like they don’t even lie to the public anymore they just muddy the waters and only those that know will know or those open minded enough.

I’m telling you we really need to have an audit on classified information and determine if it should even be classified. It’s the reason so many folks are walking around uninformed. It’s a ton of information that people should know but they hide it behind corporate/defense security walls.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
There are scientists who sincerely want to develop the technology and there are supervisors who want to get more money. This is always an issue with projects. The scope may be poorly defined and egos and desires of people involved can turn a 10 million dollar project into a 20 million dollar project. I really recommend people look into the super conducting super collider project for an example of why and how projects can end up being a flop.

They're getting money anyway, but it may turn out there's a new type of metal that works better but it's going to raise the cost of the project, or someone has quit and they need money to hire someone who is as good--but that person wants more money. All sorts of things can happen which causes these guys to ask for more money and there's also just plain greed. I've never heard of any agency or contractor say "we have enough money. Thanks we don't need more"

It's similar to how all you needed to say as a scientist was "if we don't do it the Russians will" and the government just gave you the money you asked for to hire staff or pay for materials etc. By saying "there are probable aliens there. We need more money to study this" they can get extra funding. Fear of the unknown is a great way of getting money out of people.

And I'm just saying it's easier for me to believe that is what is happening than intelligent life is just kind of hanging out and vibing on earth and despite 8/10 people having smart phones we haven't gotten clear high quality footage of real aliens or UFOs that we can 100% say are not government affiliated(the UFO).

I'd recommend watching this video to see an explanation on some of the UFOs and the limitations of human vision and senses at high altitudes and going at high speed.

I disagree, them faking aliens for funding is almost less believable, them planting the seeds to fake a invasion is more believable

But i don’t mind good conspiracy theories, people b*stardized that word, but nobody shouldn’t believe in aliens being on earth until we can see them with our own eyes

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
That ain't 'bending'. That's just lag.

Tomato - Tohmahto​
Different side of the same coin, breh. I think the are analogous.
Deep thought...

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I disagree, them faking aliens for funding is almost less believable, them planting the seeds to fake a invasion is more believable

But i don’t mind good conspiracy theories, people b*stardized that word, but nobody shouldn’t believe in aliens being on earth until we can see them with our own eyes
This is my theory I have on some of these black programs and SAP and damn near the whole space force. I know for a fact that at times people have been ordered to circumvent things in order to continue maintaining funding.

Think about the funding they can get for reverse engineering alien tech. May explain a bit of missing money.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

Ahh, til we see them with our own eyes, because they probably look like something...alien.

If some of these aliens were humanioid the smartest thing to do would be to encourage media to make them look like silly string with eyes. Look at all the so called 'gods' throughout human mythology. Look at the various creation myths...a lot of these 'gods' people worship were flesh and blood beings who understood more about the true nature of reality than the people they got to worship them.

Humans as we know humans may not even be native to this planet.

Ps. cacs are from MARS (aries, aryans) and are trying to go back now because of global warming.

:umad:

Last edited: