Scientist on Reddit claims to have dissected Aliens - Even Reddit Nerds think he's either telling the truth or the GOAT bullshytter

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So greys are basically artificially created beings whose entire purpose is to complete tasks. Who created them?

Their religion sounds like non-dualism.

I assume they are created to travel through space in accordance light year speed or through wormholes. Their body is simplistic as fukk for space travel and they probably arent affected by Radiation.

The big question is what do their creators look like and how prevalent is thr two arms two legs head body structute for inteliigent life.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
It's foolish to think every being in the universe has the same atmospheric foundation as we do.
not foolish

if we've d discovered 10, there must be millions. I do agree that their are probably other type of beings that probably breathe methane or something.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Why are the aliens mostly only in the United States? Stories of abductions and sightings. They seem to only like this part of the planet most.

:francis:

Only our government seems to know about them, only the US studies aliens, and have their tech hidden away?

:comeon:

Very strange indeed
Easy. The United States is the most advance tech country in the world.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
vMOrab.gif

You should see how we pee

Spence

Superstar
Daps
yea that's why they smell like that. but do they smell? they breathe through the nose, and drink through the mouth, seems like its not connected like humans. smell is connected to taste, and they don't have a tongue.

I missed the worker bee part. what that mean. where did you read that? :lupe:
It’s in the Q&A section. Obviously their senses are different but not necessarily better (since we have home field advantage. They can see and energize more efficiently but probably can’t taste or smell (which are important here on our planet).

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
That just 'bends' space (I know....'spacetime').......and that's a 'hypothesis' never confirmed by science because the math don't math after a certain point and the closest black hole is several hundred light-years distant. We've never observed time 'bending'.​
However, the concept of spacetime curvature and the bending of time near a black hole is a fundamental prediction of Einstein's theory of general relativity, which has been supported by a wide range of other observations and experiments. While we may not have directly observed time bending near a black hole, the predictions of general relativity have been successfully tested and confirmed in many other contexts.

Gravitational lensing for example proves that both gravity and space can be bent. Now the amount of energy to do that....is where my argument is. We can't. But if we've observed it through other means of experimentation, we know it's possible. And they must have figured it out.

Bob Lazar stated it was from a stabilised form of element 115, which decades later after he whistled, we discovered it but have been unable to stabailise it.

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
not foolish

if we've d discovered 10, there must be millions. I do agree that their are probably other type of beings that probably breathe methane or something.
Um, we don't know where this being came from.

Thus. We cannot state if they came from an atmosphere Like ours. Which is what probably lead to the genetic differences.

Essentially epigenetics x natural selection extrapolated.