Scientist on Reddit claims to have dissected Aliens - Even Reddit Nerds think he's either telling the truth or the GOAT bullshytter

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
If they can travel billions of miles to different solar systems, surely they’d travel the heavens looking for a being in the sky creating things. And I bet my bottom dollar they didn’t find anything if this is all true & they went to go look for a god.

"A being in the sky creating things", again very narrow worldview my man.

That's the funniest shyt about atheists/agnostics and materialist types. The only concept of god they have is as small if not smaller than the one from the religion they're rejecting. You can go beyond that wizard of OZ shyt, plenty have and a lot of them have been great minds.

And you can’t compare humans to extraterrestrial beings. We’re still in the baby stage & most humans think like children, religion being included in that. If were already advanced through millions of years & generations & could travel to other solar systems in 2023, there wouldn’t be any religions today.

Why can't we compare humans to extraterestrials...are you even sure we are native to this planet?

I fully believe any alien species captable of traveling to other solar systems and galaxies only could do so by having intimate knowledge of THE FORCE, not nessecerily the small concept of sky daddy siting in a cloud pushing puttons to make things happen.

iu

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We classify life based on our own human perception. We tend to personify concepts like God, i.e. using human/biological pronouns like "he" and visualize him as some giant bearded omnipotent dumbledore in the sky.

That is what we do because it is human nature to want to understand everything, even things well beyond our limited human perception.

Truth is there is so much to existence we could never hope to understand that we CAN see/perceive for ourselves. But who can really say how much is out there that we couldnt hope to perceive, let alone interact with. How many senses exist beyond our five? How much life, intelligent or otherwise could exist beyond the physical/biological?

Who is to say the earth itself is not our creator? That it is not a giant, intelligent sentient life form beyond our comprehension? And we, and everything else, is just literal bacteria crawling around and living/feeding off of it? Floating in a fish tank called the universe, in some house in some greater plane of existence, where the people next door have their own fish tank universe? Looking down on us in utter bemusement of our arrogance and ignorance, all the while unaware they are all part of some even higher plane of existence's fish tank themselves, with this same dynamic repeating itself over and over in perpetuity? :ohhh:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Why are the aliens mostly only in the United States? Stories of abductions and sightings. They seem to only like this part of the planet most.

:francis:

Only our government seems to know about them, only the US studies aliens, and have their tech hidden away?

:comeon:

Very strange indeed
They have an agreement with America in particular but other developed countries have downed craft and communications/treaties. Most of this stuff is above the federal Government. JFK was going to expose it along with the plans of the elite. It's documented in hieroglyphics along with DNA manipulation and nephilum. Most ancient sites were built with their assistance. Its all recorded, we've just been fed all of that information through a European filter. The black man is the only human indigenous to earth. There are "black/Africanesque aliens. It is why we are the mother of civilization and have had technologies more advanced than current.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
For the people in this thread,

If you don't have a strong molecular biology background, stop saying this is a hoax.

You wouldn't know where his hyperbolic information lies.

To me, all I can say is the lack of knowledge regarding Genetics as a whole clouds his judgement regarding the TPR regions. It's foolish to think every being in the universe has the same atmospheric foundation as we do. Epigenetics probably has greater affects on the body in other areas of the universe than just Earth.

That's it for now.
Please, specify additional BULLSHYT because stating their physical form is carbon-based is just hilariously over-dramatic considering all the other elements out there.

I mean, if they're 'aliens', why would they have ANYTHING analogous to Earthlings?​

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the people in this thread,

If you don't have a strong molecular biology background, stop saying this is a hoax.

You wouldn't know where his hyperbolic information lies.

To me, all I can say is the lack of knowledge regarding Genetics as a whole clouds his judgement regarding the TPR regions. It's foolish to think every being in the universe has the same atmospheric foundation as we do. Epigenetics probably has greater affects on the body in other areas of the universe than just Earth.

That's it for now.

it's also foolish to think opening a portal, that the other side would have the same atmospheric conditions as here

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I read this last night and had trouble sleeping afterwards thinking about the implications if what he was saying were actually true.

The stuff is way over my head and I'm pretty its a hoax from someone with a background in biology. A pretty elaborate hoax at that.
And what are the implications?

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good stuff.

The excretion through the skin struck me the most because of all the most potent encounters I've read about prior to this... they mentioned how horrible the smell was.

I saved this text. I appreciate stuff like this.